• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

karl

I can't see Lucas staying after he had his shirt number taken. I can only see Mahrez coming if we fail with Lemar though.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Sorry GDeep, I wasn't bumping it for Mahrez, more because the Lemar thread was locked. Don't mean to upset you.

1t4rku.jpg

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Perez and Walcott out, Mahrez in. It just makes so much sense.
Effectively those two out and him in would pay for itself. 20m Lolcott 10m Perez then 40m for Mahrez. Heck the wages would make a saving as well. And most importantly we would have one serious upgrade in a key position.

To much sense. When it makes to much sense we go for the hipster approach instead.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Perez and Walcott out, Mahrez in. It just makes so much sense.

If We aren't getting Lemar then I agree. Some say we are not interested in Mahrez but Wenger was supposed to have had a tel conversation with him. You don't call someone to say you're not interested. Although I did once call a girl to say I wasn't interested, she is now my wife :)

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
If We aren't getting Lemar then I agree. Some say we are not interested in Mahrez but Wenger was supposed to have had a tel conversation with him. You don't call someone to say you're not interested. Although I did once call a girl to say I wasn't interested, she is now my wife :)
Arsène, is that you. You've just been through a divorce you old dog!

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Effectively those two out and him in would pay for itself. 20m Lolcott 10m Perez then 40m for Mahrez. Heck the wages would make a saving as well. And most importantly we would have one serious upgrade in a key position.

To much sense. When it makes to much sense we go for the hipster approach instead.

Who's buying Walcott for £20 million? Everton, West Ham?

I think if you get Walcott sold, what you receive is a bit less due to needing to juice his wages for the buying club? Nobody's paying him £140k I don't think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom