• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

StefanB

Really don't understand why Wenger isn't in for him. I guess it's his stubborness. I can't remember him ever signing any player who has pretty much publicly "asked" to join Arsenal. There's been many players who practically have begged to join the club over his tenure and he's never brought them in.

Even if they are class players like Mahrez for example.

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
I hope he is the big name. He is the only player that could make our attack click.

Welbeck and Lacazette would love to play with him.

Steps

He aint coming mate
cKQvxo9.gif

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
Him and Draxler are ready made solutions for our winger problem. The former wants to join us and the latter is not satisfied by his PSG role (plus PSG wants to sell guys to balance out their fair play stuff)

StefanB

Him and Draxler are ready made solutions for our winger problem. The former wants to join us and the latter is not satisfied by his PSG role (plus PSG wants to sell guys to balance out their fair play stuff)

Would be a dream come true. Also if Özil won't extend, just sell him in january to the highest bidder and try to get Fekir in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom