• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Per is finished, Bielik is a baby, Kos is in decline.
behave
chambers will have his chance next season
if not we can still loan him out.
look at christensen he is going to comeback as a monster for chelsea.
we can do the same with him

I hope we don't need to use Chambers at AFC. Things will have got pretty desperate IMO. With BFG and Debuchy moved on - I hope Holding can build on the experience he's now getting to become a permanent fixture.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Chambers will never make it here. The guy looked OK in a team that is going to get relegated. All season Boro have played with three defensive mids, covering their defence that has made people believe Ben Gibson is any good.

Hopefully we can get £15m for the guy before his value goes down.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
If we go three at the back there has to be a place here for Chambers. Koscielny is injury prone, Mertesacker needs to be shipped out ASAP, all the others are relatively unproven.

In fact I'd say that if we keep this formation but get rid of Chambers anyways we'd have to sign another central defender. Might as well stick with Calum and see what he can do in a back three.

Mustafi is mostly a liability. He does dramatic lunges to save the day - however it is often a close thing to a yellow or even a red.. £30m+ we should expect better.

Vistula

Watching this lad with real excitement, looks very solid for his age and has great prospects. Physically he's almost ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom