• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Hey, that I can't explain. Lol. Just alleviating the concerns on Holding for now. Can only put out so many fires at a time.

Deathstroke

The Terminator
All AW needs to do is heed the advice of a certain prescient poet:

"Before the doors close
And it comes to an end
With you by my side I will fight and defend
I'll fight and defend
Yeah, yeah

Keep Holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through..."​

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Possibly our only real deal this past summer. Really hope he gets more game time. The season is pretty much over. Throw him in and get him ready. Our other options are ****

ARSNLNO1

Very solid game today, no reason why he shouldn't be fighting for a starting place now, easily a better defender that Gab or Mustafi when he's had the chance to show it. As for next season.. I don't want the lad put under too much pressure too soon.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Wenger's doing the right thing by not given him a prolonged run in the team. His made a couple of mistakes against both Manchester clubs that really could have cost us. Fans would quickly tear into him should a mistake like those lead to a goal.

Impact

Established Member
Think it's quite telling about his mentality that the big mistake that led to Rooney's chance didn't affect his game.

Still had the confidence and composure to bring it out from the back and didn't let his head drop on his defensive duties. In fact, it was his hounding of the ball high up the pitch that led to Chamberlain's cross for the goal.

Have a lot of time for a young player to grow and learn when you can see that they have a lot of potential. Holding fits that bracket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom