• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
He did ok considering the circumstances. For 2 million he is definitely a bargain, even if he doesn't make it here we could sell him for a healthy profit.
He really wasn't bad at all, you'd expect a disastrous performance for having conceded 4 goals but I still find myself pretty impressed.

I think Elneny and Coquelin's lack of availability played a large role. He was on his own with limited options every time he had the ball, and Liverpool's pressuring made the job even more tedious. Some of the chances that came his way shouldn't have been started to begin with.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
There's a lot like so far in one so young and inexperienced. All he can do is show good, and he's done that. It all goes to sh1t pretty quick, though, for young CBs, and the good is soon forgotten. We've seen so many examples all over the country.

His name is solid for a CB.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

There's a lot like so far in one so young and inexperienced. All he can do is show good, and he's done that. It all goes to sh1t pretty quick, though, for young CBs, and the good is soon forgotten. We've seen so many examples all over the country.

His name is solid for a CB.
He's holding his own that's for sure.

Doom

I wonder what made Holding stand out to the Arsenal scouts / highlighted him in StatDNA.

There must have been 50+ centre backs that played in the Championship last season and on today's performance we look like we've picked the one diamond out of all of them from the least promising of sources - a team that had a dreadful defence and finished rock bottom.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Impressed just by the fact that he has benched Chambers having arrived much more recently. Hopefully Chambers will get a loan and get game time.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I like what I've seen so far but it all went downhill so quickly for Chambers so I'm still wary.

Holding is more experienced though and most importantly he's got the physique to be a CB.

@hydrofluoric acid he mentioned that he had a growth spurt.

Doom

I like what I've seen so far but it all went downhill so quickly for Chambers so I'm still wary.

Holding is more experienced though and most importantly he's got the physique to be a CB.

@hydrofluoric acid he mentioned that he had a growth spurt.

I saw Sol Campbell on tv a few years ago saying Chambers only had the physique to be a CB in the long term (Chambers had played a game or two on the right at the time).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom