• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

GunnerShy

I wrote him off at points last season. Too bad without the ball. He's proven me wrong this season.

Looking good in a three. Hopefully can do it in a four to a similar level. We will lose a lot of centrebacks next season so it's brilliant if he steps up

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Very good today and I'm delighted that he was so on it after an early yellow. To come back early from injury and put in that performance is exceptional. Hats off to him tonight

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We took such huge risk with him today he just had 1 full training session before the game

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
There was interview between him and emi when Rob reveal this can't lie Emi was disgusted

Emi was right to be disgusted, that's poor from Rob...isn't he from Bolton?

You should always support your local team, not be a glory hunting plastic...just like you and I, Yousif...London boys born and bred, the pair of us!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
We have 4 clean sheets in the last 6 games Holdini has played.

Best English CB, criminal that he's not called uo to the team.
Maybe that's the issue. Too clean a record. Perhaps if he sets fire to a gyro stand and says they were after his sister, he'll get a callup.

Arson Finger

Rob Balding!
It's a nice flashback to the 70s and 80s when no one shaved their heads and there weren't any hair plugs-- if the hairline was receding, you just went with it, or had a ridiculous combover.
41cfc4846f6f65bf69d661047f17fec3.jpg
BobbyCharlton_hi006394597.jpg

Holding is starting to look like he is getting over his bad knee injury. He clearly wasn't back to 100% last season, hopefully he will be soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom