• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Think hes a good second choice at worst. Wouldnt be selling someone like Holding anytime soon anyway.

I would, you replace him and move either Luiz or Chambers into that backup position.

Get him sold for 20m and invest in some much needed players.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
I would, you replace him and move either Luiz or Chambers into that backup position.

Get him sold for 20m and invest in some much needed players.

You'd sell the starting centre back for 20 million and play Luiz alongside Gabriel as part of a back 4?

Tbh I think Chambers will be first choice by end of the season but Luiz just isnt reliable defensively.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

One thing about holding is he’s not very reliable. Does OK one week, next week he wouldn’t look out of place in the championship. I’m not buying it

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
You'd sell the starting centre back for 20 million and play Luiz alongside Gabriel as part of a back 4?

Tbh I think Chambers will be first choice by end of the season but Luiz just isnt reliable defensively.

As a backup, Luiz and Chambers can do the job.

Players like Holding will get suitors and we can use the money. Not worth holding onto IMO, pardon the pun.

Breezy

He did what was expected of him. It does help when you have 8 men camped in your own box to support you though.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member

Players like Holding will get suitors and we can use the money. Not worth holding onto IMO, pardon the pun.

If you sell Holding and Luiz and Chambers are the backup, who is the first team centre back to partner Gabriel?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Only clean sheets of the league season have been when Gabby and Robbie have played...Gabriel and Holding today...

wwe-latest-news-raw-smackdown-results-stone-cold-steve-austin-hulk-hogan-635925.jpg

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I don't understand how AMN makes the England squad and Holding doesn't.

Theres 5 English RBs better than AMN but there isn't a English CB better than Holding.

Last edited:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I don't understand how AMN makes the England squad and Holding doesn't.

Theres 5 English RBs getter than AMN but there isn't a English CB better than Holding.

Holding has been the best English CB for over a year and still doesn't get called up lol, Southgate is a muppet.

Impact

Established Member

We have other easier ways to raise funds.

As a back-up, I can get behind Holding. Homegrown status, low wages, capable in both CB positions and can play in a two or three. I'd sell for good money but otherwise I'd keep him as a deputy.

Chambers, in my opinion, is not up to the desired standard even as a back-up CB.

I think Luiz has his strengths but seems to be struggling with his injuries lately. Availability is a key attribute for a deputy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom