• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Holding is the last of our problems. Hes a useful squad player. And he has had relatively decent performances. Not brilliant but useful.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
He's awful. Just about coped with an 18 year old novice. He looked okay in a 3. Liability in a 2. Throw him on the bonfire with Mustafi and Sokratis.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He's awful. Just about coped with an 18 year old novice. He looked okay in a 3. Liability in a 2. Throw him on the bonfire with Mustafi and Sokratis.
Come on i know you not fan but he not been awful this season at all our defense is only positive so far all holding Gabriel and Luiz been decent

truth_hurts

Come on i know you not fan but he not been awful this season at all our defense is only positive so far all holding Gabriel and Luiz been decent

We need to stop celebrating average mate. Gabriel has been a revelation, Luiz has been up and down (have been more impressed with his passing) and yes Holding has been better than **** - average at best. Holding would get nowhere near any of the other big 6 teams and therefore should be nowhere near ours.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
We need to stop celebrating average mate. Gabriel has been a revelation, Luiz has been up and down (have been more impressed with his passing) and yes Holding has been better than **** - average at best. Holding would get nowhere near any of the other big 6 teams and therefore should be nowhere near ours.
Holding isnt a starter though so maybe you should consider that when you're he's awful. He's been good this season and can very well play himself into better form.

truth_hurts

Holding isnt a starter though so maybe you should consider that when you're he's awful. He's been good this season and can very well play himself into better form.

This is what I mean though. Holding has not been good at all. United and Fulham games yes. We are going to drop a lot of points playing the likes of Holding, Willock and Nketiah. They are lower mid-table talents.

Nketiah and Willock will improve with a loan, Holding is not the level of player we should be investing time in.

LG10

Holding gets shredded by anyone when he's one on one, he's awful. Good in the air and on the ball, and a strong character but that's it. Sums arteta up that he loves this plodder but won't give chances to the most talented teenage defender in the world.

OSBK

Established Member
Fair play to him for coming out and saying what he has but he has to deliver or its evertons bench for you

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

This title is endemic to why we're so ****. Wenger made a shrewd signing who shouldn't have stuck around this long. But our fans still love this mediocre hack

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Not good enough to play for a top club. If only we had a top talent of a young center back that we could slowly bring into the team where the mistakes he made wouldn’t really matter because the alternatives are ****.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Blame him for what exactly? :D
If it's the Sp**s game, neither of the goals was his direct fault. People here are delusional if they think that £70M Maguire would do any better than Holdinho

You been agreeing with me a lot more lately, you finally get your head screwed on right?

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Seriously, Holding is one of the best value for a money transfer we did in a decade. He wont be Thiago Silva, but good enough to be a reliable option for us

He rarely has a bad game but people really want him to fail for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom