• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Now you can see why I was so against the contract extension. Nice kid but he has taken valuable minutes away from Saliba. He got frozen out for 'THAT' header against Sterling and you can see he's just ain't it.
He is still a 4th choice CB waiting for someone to take the starting role, and that someone shouldn't be Luiz. No problems with his contract, but you can feel why he shouldn't be a starter.
There's no way Mane wins every duel against any CB in this league except for Holding

mpower2540

Thought he got a bit better after a really shaky start. He actually finished the game better than Gabi did, who was all over the place by the end. But you can see his shortcomings

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What freaking surprise signed his new contact start stink things up make mistakes being awful this is 2nd time he lost his marker against guy who not even 6ft.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
What a piece of ****. Mikel' head should roll for giving this muppet an elevated position in the squad and a new contract

Malky

Established Member
Absolute shambles that we sent Saliba out on loan and kept this mug as a starter.
Absolute nothing defender, doesn’t have one stand out attribute about him - pace, tackling, reading of the game, ball playing, Ariel? Crap at all of them! So obviously we reward him with a contract extension.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Absolute shambles that we sent Saliba out on loan and kept this mug as a starter.
Absolute nothing defender, doesn’t have one stand out attribute about him - pace, tackling, reading of the game, ball playing, Ariel? Crap at all of them! So obviously we reward him with a contract extension.
He was good 1st half of season let's not be harsh because few mistakes he Average cb i agree and i didn't want us to renew his contract i preferred us to wait until summer I'm not surprised his performance gone down after new contract because players get more comfertable. Saliba did make mistake also in nice last game too so he won't solve the problems suddenly let him develop

OSBK

Established Member
Not good enough. He wont improve enough to be a top cb in the PL so why on earth do we want him.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Wondering if he’s another Iwobi. New deal to keep his value before we sell in the summer? Only makes sense if Saliba comes back but the way Arteta has dropped him until injuries made space for him is weird.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Losing aerial duel to Mane and Sterling is the stuff of banter.
I'm actually one of the few guys who like him and would like to keep him as a backup because he is cheap, but sometimes I do wonder how these things are possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom