• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I do like the news really, just what I hoped. Just need a better source.

Holding for a season as 3rd choice, Saliba replacing him next season competing for the starting spot.
Thats my hope/dream but if a big offer came in we may have to let go to help generate funds towards the rebuild.
This would be reliant on Chambers signing up and being able to cover CB & RB.
Unfortunately we have so many players we cant **** for anything like decent money this summer we may have to be more creative.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
This useless piece of ship will be our downfall this season. **** player, awful on the guitar, non existent hairline, **** human. Send him to Forest with Osei-Tutu
Tolaji Bola our well known left back departed today on a free to Rotherham.
Is that not more Robs level for you? 🤣
Personally i think its a disgrace that we are letting Hale end talent leave for free!!:p

No way Holding is even close to even Wengers worse CB signings tbh. Cost 2.5m & worth way more now.
Mustafi £35m & we had to give him away.
Arsène signed loads of really poor CBs over the years.

Rob is one on his better late tenure purchases imho.
perhaps that says more about some of Arsenes late purchases.
I dunno but he is probably the only one we can make a profit on tbf.

I mean Sead wants 5m just to FCUK OFF ffs :facepalm:

Last edited:

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Tolaji Bola our well known left back departed today on a free to Rotherham.
Is that not more Robs level for you? 🤣
Personally i think its a disgrace that we are letting Hale end talent leave for free!!:p

No way Holding is even close to even Wengers worse CB signings tbh. Cost 2.5m & worth way more now.
Mustafi £35m & we had to give him away.
Arsène signed loads of really poor CBs over the years.

Rob is one on his better late tenure purchases imho.
perhaps that says more about some of Arsenes late purchases.
I dunno but he is probably the only one we can make a profit on tbf.

I mean Sead wants 5m just to FCUK OFF ffs :facepalm:

Pound for pound we've had worse than Bob Balding but the Bolton Bellend represents mediocrity being rewarded like no other.

He deserves Rotherham, Rotherham deserve better than him. Pu***

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Pound for pound we've had worse than Bob Balding but the Bolton Bellend represents mediocrity being rewarded like no other.

He deserves Rotherham, Rotherham deserve better than him. Pu***
Fair do's bro i think you will get your wish and he will be moved on. Sorry you may have to wait until next summer though but you can keep your fingers crossed! 😄

I tend to judge players mainly on transfer fees.

So for 2.5m I certainly aint gonna bleat about Holding. Its why im not hard on Mari either.
Now if the club drops serious coin say £25m+ on a player imho they must be decent & hopefully take us up a level.
I know sometimes it depends on other factors, but there you go thats a yardstick.

If big signings flop you are in trouble.

Last edited:

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Fair do's bro i think you will get your wish and he will be moved on. Sorry you may have to wait until next summer though but you can keep your fingers crossed! 😄

I tend to judge players mainly on transfer fees.

So for 2.5m I certainly aint gonna bleat about Holding. Its why im not hard on Mari either.
Now if the club drops serious coin say £25m+ on a player imho they must be decent & hopefully take us up a level.
I know sometimes it depends on other factors, but there you go thats a yardstick.

If big signings flop you are in trouble.

I judge signings on peformances rather than transfer fees.

Holding:

- last season prodcue more good peformances last season for for more than any player apart from KT.

- Played a vital role in is having the 3rd best defensive record in the league last season despite our dogshit cms not providing the defence any protection.

- We couldn't keep a clean sheet without him last season but with him had many.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I judge signings on peformances rather than transfer fees.

Holding:

- last season prodcue more good peformances last season for for more than any player apart from KT.

- Played a vital role in is having the 3rd best defensive record in the league last season despite our dogshit cms not providing the defence any protection.

- We couldn't keep a clean sheet without him last season but with him had many.
People have differing views on players, We struggled last year moving the ball out of defence without Luiz.
Holding as an 'old school defender' is just not that type of player.
Lumping the ball forward simply doesnt work.
Laca & Auba are poor in the air & so the only option was towards Pepe. Of course there is a time & place for it.
I have no problem with holding for what he is & for the fee he has been very good value.

White & Gabriel both have more pace though & if Arteta wants to play a higher line & to get forward quicker that is important & imho they will be the top 2 choices. Of course that may not work out?

mirrorstare

To put it simply, if Holding was that good we wouldn't have rushed to buy a new CB as our top priority, knowing we have so many other positions to fill.

Man is closer to be another one of those we pay to leave than a key player.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
To put it simply, if Holding was that good we wouldn't have rushed to buy a new CB as our top priority, knowing we have so many other positions to fill.

Man is closer to be another one of those we pay to leave than a key player.
The new CB was to replace Luiz though, we also gave him a new contract. You guys don’t actually watch football do you, just say what you think people would agree with. Arteta probably rotate Holding, Gabriel and White next season.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
This useless piece of ship will be our downfall this season. **** player, awful on the guitar, non existent hairline, **** human. Send him to Forest with Osei-Tutu
Your hatred for Holding sets a high bar. No matter how hard I try, my hatred for Xhaka will never reach there.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
If this tw*t doesn't start tonight it essentially means he is 4th choice and it would give me hope for the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom