• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyres7

Torres second goal he runs off holding, holding is standing there marking nobody.
Nah he was trying to cover the guy who made a run behind Xhaka (I think it was Gundogan?). The ball looked like it was going to him so Holding had to cover.

Capture1 (2).PNG
Look at that picture though. How did they have 3 players unmarked in our box?!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I thought Holding was our best defender yesterday, and that includes Leno. Hopefully White & Gabriel become our starters but Holding is an ok back up.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Feel like it's been ages since I've seen Gabriel play, didn't he get dropped last season?

Yeah because he was playing utter ****. :lol:

I gotta be honest I never really saw it with him, he's got all the right tools but looked like a real mess at times. He's definitely not gonna transform us anyways.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
White and Gabriel does not sound like an impressive CB pairing.

I agree but hopefully they're better than Holding & Mari. If we wanted to buy a CB we should have gone for an aerially dominant CB. When you have a short arse keeper you need tall CB's. White won 51% of his areal battles last season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Gabriel reminds me of Djourou right now....very up and down, but potential at least.

Has everything you want in a CB, just gotta hope he puts it together.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Yeah because he was playing utter ****. :lol:

I gotta be honest I never really saw it with him, he's got all the right tools but looked like a real mess at times. He's definitely not gonna transform us anyways.
I remember watching him last season and thinking he was clumsy, not sure he's gonna be that guy who makes the difference. Didn't he get dropped for Mari?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I remember watching him last season and thinking he was clumsy, not sure he's gonna be that guy who makes the difference. Didn't he get dropped for Mari?

The worst part is he doesn't even have a Luiz type beside him when he comes back. He's gonna be partnered with another young CB.

Yeah there was a period when he was mostly on the bench. I think Arteta took him out of the firing line so to speak because he was such a mess. It doesn't bode well that it was Mari who was brought in at times (tho Luiz partnered Holding a fair bit too) seen as the less likely to make costly errors.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Only posting in this topic from here on in. The site is dead to me otherwise.

Robert 'Bolton Bellend' ,Bob Balding', 'knob' Holding- you sir are an embarrassment and a piece of ****. The only thing worse than than your lack of hair follicles as such a young age is your defending.

Alopecia *****. Knob Holding. S**T

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"Wraith", "Knob Balding" ...

rob-holding-of-arsenal-with-the-fa-cup-trophy-after-the-match-between-picture-id689070454

...all that matters, lads.

db10fan

In a well run club Holding should be sold as he is not good enough as starter and not versatile as back up while integrating Saliba to challenge as starting CB.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
"Wraith", "Knob Balding" ...

rob-holding-of-arsenal-with-the-fa-cup-trophy-after-the-match-between-picture-id689070454

...all that matters, lads.
Imagine constantly bigging up b u m s like Lacazette and Pepe but hating the player that lead us to 2 trophies smh. The double standards are crazy.

We probably would have won the Europa league if we had Holding playing the final instead of that French and Greek liability pairing that im so disgusted by I can’t even write out their names.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

In a well run club Holding should be sold as he is not good enough as starter and not versatile as back up while integrating Saliba to challenge as starting CB.
I think Holding is better than Mari, and HG, so Saliba should replace Mari next year.

White, Gabriel, Saliba, Tomiyasu would be nice, Holding 5th if needed and he is happy with that. I would think that he wants to play more at that point of his career though. And four CB's should be enough for a back four?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom