• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I think Holding is better than Mari, and HG, so Saliba should replace Mari next year.

White, Gabriel, Saliba, Tomiyasu would be nice, Holding 5th if needed and he is happy with that. I would think that he wants to play more at that point of his career though. And four CB's should be enough for a back four?
That sounds like an awful group of defenders lmao. Only Arsenal could spend 100m to downgrade from average Holding and old Luiz :lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Imagine constantly bigging up b u m s like Lacazette and Pepe but hating the player that lead us to 2 trophies smh. The double standards are crazy.

We probably would have won the Europa league if we had Holding playing the final instead of that French and Greek liability pairing that im so disgusted by I can’t even write out their names.

Wasn't it that publicity merchant Rashford, that injured Rob in 2018/2019?

Emery robbed of a last minute Holding bullet header to win the Europa that season, imo.

BigPoppaPump

Wasn't it that publicity merchant Rashford, that injured Rob in 2018/2019?

Emery robbed of a last minute Holding bullet header to win the Europa that season, imo.
That’s why I don’t by into his PR nonsense he went out there to purposely injure our players, swear he’s like 5th choice at United now anyway lmao.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Imagine constantly bigging up b u m s like Lacazette and Pepe but hating the player that lead us to 2 trophies smh. The double standards are crazy.
Name all the crap players you want it’s not going to make Rob any better.

Rob is dead food and I’m tired of pretending he’s not. No clue how he’s survived at the club so long it’s embarrassing.

BigPoppaPump

Name all the crap players you want it’s not going to make Rob any better.

Rob is dead food and I’m tired of pretending he’s not. No clue how he’s survived at the club so long it’s embarrassing.
He's a good CB, nowhere near as bad as people say. Arsenal fans always have a CB they like to scapegoat now Mustafi is gone people will turn on Holding, regardless I just don't see White or Gabriel being better than him. Even Saliba is getting overhyped he could be a flop for all we now.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
He's a good CB, nowhere near as bad as people say. Arsenal fans always have a CB they like to scapegoat now Mustafi is gone people will turn on Holding, regardless I just don't see White or Gabriel being better than him. Even Saliba is getting overhyped he could be a flop for all we now.

What is it Holding does better than Gabriel?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Bar Stones and Gomez, Holding is the most successful English CB playing football right now.

Everytime Big Slab Head Maguire plays for a title/cup, the lad will be ****ting himself, as even Kane has a bigger trophy cabinet than that gimp (least 'Arry has some gold shoes) while Holding is cool and calm, as he has already been there, done it and got the t-shirt...don't knock that winning feeling, not every player can get it...you need it in a team.

akhil

Weirdly enough, last season was his first full season as a starter. 5 years after he joined us and we've immediately gone and replaced him.

Chambers still hasn't done a full season with us and that's after joining 7 years ago.

IstraBalagina

He's a good squad player atm nothing more, shouldn't be starting at all unless he drastically improves which I don't think will happen.

db10fan

I think Holding is better than Mari, and HG, so Saliba should replace Mari next year.

White, Gabriel, Saliba, Tomiyasu would be nice, Holding 5th if needed and he is happy with that. I would think that he wants to play more at that point of his career though. And four CB's should be enough for a back four?
For 4th or 5th choice it should be someone who is versatile so I rather keep Chambers than Holding who can cover back up CB RB DM and Chambers is also the better ball playing CB than Holding and better aerially than White. We should try White as RB or DM as he has played there where his ball playing ability will be an asset while his aerial weakness is not as important than as CB.

BigPoppaPump

Of course but Holding has been here for years unlike the other 2 so it's different.
I was always hoping that Holding would become a great defender and a leader for Arsenal but that hope has almost faded.
Your hopes and dreams aren’t relevant right now, you’re saying he shouldn’t start but the other CBs aren’t that good either. All that matters is results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom