• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Most people seem to realise that he is just not very good. He has been very overrated by many for a long time. His supposedly great performance in the final in 2017 and his run in the side when we went on that unbeaten run under Emery probably explains why, even though that run was very underwhelming. The fact that he is English and seems very likeable helps him too, and many Arsenal-fans probably still have this hope of another Adams. I know many say he will have a solid career in the PL for the likes of Burnley or WBA but I am not so sure. Very likeable guy but I would sell for anything above 5M.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
I personally felt that he was having a good spell under Emery, being a starter until that injury at Old Trafford. These types of knee injuries can take something out of a player as well, we've seen it with Walcott and Bellerin too.

Anyway, can't see him being a starter for us with these defenders we're signing. Could keep him as a cheap backup, or sell to a club like Leeds. I'm indifferent about either option really.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
You can tell Arteta like him, looks like he'll be getting a lot of games next season. You love to see it.

BigPoppaPump

If he plays well and everyone starts to like him I want you all to change your avatars to a picture of Scott Steiner.

BigPoppaPump

How've you come to that conclusion? Holding was 4th choice, was used after Mustafi and Mari got injured.

That’s only because Arteta was easing him back in after ACL. Now that he’s getting closer to full fitness he’s one of the first names on the team sheet.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Not a single comment in here. Perhaps the only one from our starting line up today with no comments. Let's give the guy some love. Played well I think.
I agree. 3 finals with him in and we won them all. I think he is a solid player, needs to improve but in think Arteta can help him. I would keep even as backup

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Only got raped once yesterday. He weren't terrible, but he is terrible. No future for him here so we need him gone. A loan isn't ideal, but will do for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom