• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares

Me and Arteta:
bekphnqftcb41.jpg

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
HOLY **** I'M CRYING

I still think in the first half Holding was very wasteful in possession and he needs to improve on that but I have always wanted him to stay at Arsenal.

Man I ****ING LOVE ARTETA :Celebration::Celebration::Celebration::Celebration::Celebration::Celebration::Celebration::Celebration::Celebration::Celebration::Celebration::Celebration::Celebration::Celebration:

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
So Holding is definitely staying, Luiz, Gabriel, Saliba, Mari are definitely staying, there's been no links to Mustafi or Chambers leaving...I don't quite get how this works?

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
So Holding is definitely staying, Luiz, Gabriel, Saliba, Mari are definitely staying, there's been no links to Mustafi or Chambers leaving...I don't quite get how this works?
Holding is gone by the end of the window after a few decent performances in a back 3 to raise his value

Stannis

Mustafi will be gone next window or as a free agent next season.
Luiz has one year left, who knows it might extended but probably once more

Out of chambers and holding one will probably get sold eventually, but chambers is coming off a serious injury so no time soon.

So next season we could be in a situation where we have Saliba, Gabriel as the main cbs with Mari then one of Holding/Chambers as back up. Luiz possibly extending as well.

thats 5 cbs, pretty standard for a big club

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Didn't put a foot wrong today, but we still can't consider ourselves a serious team with players like Holding around.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Mustafi will be gone next window or as a free agent next season.
Luiz has one year left, who knows it might extended but probably once more

Out of chambers and holding one will probably get sold eventually, but chambers is coming off a serious injury so no time soon.

So next season we could be in a situation where we have Saliba, Gabriel as the main cbs with Mari then one of Holding/Chambers as back up. Luiz possibly extending as well.

thats 5 cbs, pretty standard for a big club

Yeah i'm not worried about the long-term, by next summer most of them will be gone, that's fine. But are we just supposed to carry 7 senior CB's for a whole season?

darkgunner

Didn't put a foot wrong today, but we still can't consider ourselves a serious team with players like Holding around.

Fact is he is a PL level 4th/5th choice CB who gives everything each game and does his bit, while others got paid 4-5x more to ruin us each season.

The priority players to boot out in January/February should be Luiz and Mustafi. Their worth to the team is overstated, and Mustafi especially has ruined us for 4 years already.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Fact is he is a PL level 4th/5th choice CB who gives everything each game and does his bit, while others got paid 4-5x more to ruin us each season.

The priority players to boot out in January/February should be Luiz and Mustafi. Their worth to the team is overstated, and Mustafi especially has ruined us for 4 years already.

Holding is a sellable asset. I'd rather get the 20m he should be fetching and develop Saliba.

I rate Luiz, Mustafi and Chambers more highly than Holding, yet we could probably get the most money for Holding. I've saw enough from Gabriel to know he's better and Saliba has great potential. Jury is out on Mari.

Holding should be sold after the West Ham game.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Holding is a sellable asset. I'd rather get the 20m he should be fetching and develop Saliba.

I rate Luiz, Mustafi and Chambers more highly than Holding, yet we could probably get the most money for Holding. I've saw enough from Gabriel to know he's better and Saliba has great potential. Jury is out on Mari.

Holding should be sold after the West Ham game.

I wouldn't sell him right now, I'd loan him. If Holding was a first XI player over a full season for a PL team like Newcastle his value could increase by 10-15m easily. Burnley are rejecting bids of 30m for Tarkowski, Holding would look just as good as Tarkowski in a defensive set-up.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Loved how he reminded Laca it was one CB who got the corner, and the other one scoring it, as they celebrated. Laca welcomed it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom