• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
[QUOTE="Furious, post: 5219776, member: 92481"[/QUOTE]
Yet another nothing post with personal attacks & zero argument:rofl:

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
That Germany game is gonna get shoved down our throats for years I feel.
& some of the posts here are just pathetic, as if anyone wanted torreira to be a playmaker. The ones that rated Torreira have all moved from their stance but these Xhaka cultists are celebrating over nothing as always.
Your guy is the best midfielder for the team that finished 8th while having the best striker in the league, congratulations. Now go throw a parade or something meanwhile every sane fan hopes that we sign actually good midfielders to bench your guy

Christ these Xhaka criticisms really are desperate and pathetic at times :lol:

This could easily be reworded...

"Auba is the best forward for the team who finished 8th, therefore..."?

I guess Auba is ****, SELL

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Today’s agenda:

1) Discredit Xhaka.
2) ?
3) Profit
One of my favorite South Park episodes is the one with the Underwear Gnomes. I often use this episode as an example of poor reasoning in various projects. It is surprising how often there is a real disconnect between 1) and 3). Unfortunately I am often the only one having seen the bloody episode... :facepalm:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I don't consider him a top player or good enough if we have title ambitions, but the criticisms are hilariously desperate and agenda driven.
If you don't think he is good enough and I think he is bang average we are not far apart.

Just out of interest, what is the agenda you refer to? To not rate Xhaka and look for faults in all his games? If that is an agenda it isn't much of one in my view. Not rating a player and being overly negative isn't an agenda. It might be unjust and unfair, but to call it an agenda isn't correct.

Let's play Aubamawang

Why are folks banging on about Xhaka? This is supposed to be the Rob Holding Fan Club. Only problem is, it doesn't have many members. It doesn't matter if it cost £5m or £55m, you can't polish a turd, and that's what he is.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He’ll get quicker. He’s not yet grown into his body. When he does he’ll be a monster. It’s imperative that we have at least 2 of Willian, Saka and Pepe on the pitch, which is one of the reasons why I bang on about moving Auba back central where he’s just as deadly but in doing so allows us to add an extra creative outlet (which is required given the limitations of our midfield).

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He’ll get quicker. He’s not yet grown into his body. When he does he’ll be a monster. It’s imperative that we have at least 2 of Willian, Saka and Pepe on the pitch, which is one of the reasons why I bang on about moving Auba back central where he’s just as deadly but in doing so allows us to add an extra creative outlet (which is required given the limitations of our midfield).
Wrong thread mate but looking at the posts above, its been hijacked :lol: so you're not alone.

Reactions: A_G

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
If you don't think he is good enough and I think he is bang average we are not far apart.

Just out of interest, what is the agenda you refer to? To not rate Xhaka and look for faults in all his games? If that is an agenda it isn't much of one in my view. Not rating a player and being overly negative isn't an agenda. It might be unjust and unfair, but to call it an agenda isn't correct.

You've got people saying he has poor passing when its both his strongest asset and something he's relatively good at compared to other league midfielders, so its completely stupid to say it.

My problem is when the criticisms are just plain wrong. If someone says he isn't athletic or mobile enough, perhaps not strong enough etc. I can agree as its actually fair, and to then conclude he isn't good enough on that basis (as I have) is therefore also completely fair.

But saying he's a poor passer is like criticising Salah for his dribbling or Auba for his finishing ffs :lol:

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

You don’t have to rate Xhaka though right? I’ve been sick of him for ages I’ll be honest. That doesn’t mean he’s bad it’s just we will remain where we are until we move on. His fans are more annoying than he actually is, they are very weird.

Atleast with Holding I forget he’s here. Less rabid fanatical fans, you can sometimes call him sh*t in peace.

akhil

For all his flaws, why do we go to complete **** when he doesn't play? Even under Arteta who's constantly coaching the players out there, we don't look half as good when he's not on the pitch.

I like Xhaka but he can/should be improved on in the next year.

Last edited:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Rob Holding proved all his haters wrong now they *****ing about Xhaka in his thread instead, you love to see it.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

To be honest Holding has been playing well over a period now. Is he the ultimate CB? Of course not, but it’s not on him that we Played poorly against West Ham. We didn’t pay a lot for him and he is on decent wages so if we want he can be shifted, which unfortunately cannot be said for some other CBs on the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom