• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Think he played well considering that’s the most feared attack in the prem. He held it together and I can’t ask for more.

He’s not a natural at passing from the back so the aggressive Liverpool press does create heart in mouth moments.

He’s young enough to work on this though and if he boots it to row Z now and then like he did against Mane, I would never be mad at that. Keep it up Rob.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
He's our best CB but because he didn't cost a big transfer fee everyone hates on him, if Tierney performed like this people would be lining up on their knees with their mouth open.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He's our best CB but because he didn't cost a big transfer fee everyone hates on him, if Tierney performed like this people would be lining up on their knees with their mouth open.
It think it was cause he had some shaky performances after his return from a long lay off. I also thought wtf is he doing here myself.

If you’ve been paying attention though, he’s actually been one of our best cbs if you include project restart. Not surprised his loan move got squashed and that’s credit to him, we should be happy we have a talented young English CB on our hands it’s not like we go out and buy them.

We actually need him, especially if the Mustafi and Sokratis deals (hopefully) go through.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
It think it was cause he had some shaky performances after his return from a long lay off. I also thought wtf is he doing here myself.

If you’ve been paying attention though, he’s actually been one of our best cbs if you include project restart. Not surprised his loan move got squashed and that’s credit to him, we should be happy we have a talented young English CB on our hands it’s not like we go out and buy them.

We actually need him, especially if the Mustafi and Sokratis deals (hopefully) go through.

100%. Holding has been pretty good for me, although unspectacular he handled Mane well, played well in the FA Cup final etc. More to come from him for sure.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
People really think he played well? What the ****ity f**k? Doesn't do anything with conviction. I can even ignore him being poor on the ball and not good when pressed, but he's weak in the air and so slow off the mark that he's an easy target. Was he dogs**t yesterday? No, but good or played well?! HELL NO.

Think he was our worst defender and that's a big shout considering only Lyiz came out of the game with any credit and even he assisted one of their goals.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Think Holding is holding it together pretty well... See what I just did? :)

He didn't cost much so I have a lot of time for him especially coming of a lengthy injury. He seems to respond well to Arteta's coaching and if we at one time need / want to sell him we might make a nice profit. All good in my book!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I thought he had a good game defensively, but we can’t aim to play out from the back and keep starting him. Really limited on the ball.
Should be able to get good money for him, Chambers makes more sense as the back up CB.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
People really think he played well? What the ****ity f**k? Doesn't do anything with conviction. I can even ignore him being poor on the ball and not good when pressed, but he's weak in the air and so slow off the mark that he's an easy target. Was he dogs**t yesterday? No, but good or played well?! HELL NO.

Think he was our worst defender and that's a big shout considering only Lyiz came out of the game with any credit and even he assisted one of their goals.

Thought it was just me.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

tenor.gif

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Very good game after game.

However hes balding and didnt cost 50m so Arsenal fans wont give him the credit he deserves.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚

C'mon now. Holding is not our best defender. Luiz is better and so is Gabriel (by a distance if the first few games are anything to go by, what a signing), and Marí surely is too.

He's so poor on the ball, I really didn't expect his passing to be this bad. I would take advantage of this good moment in terms of games and offer him out, see if we can capitalise on it like we should've on AMN's moment of vogue.

Keplaz

Holding has always been good but being injured means people have forgotten. He was also eased back slowly. Arteta doesn't rush people back from what I've seen.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Good game tonight. I'm never going to be sold on him, but credit where it is due.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's a fighter and not giving much away. He cant fall below this standard though but I trust him atm and that's crucial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom