• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: I'm Sorry He Didn't Cost £55 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

He's quite lucky that he looks decent/good bald.

I look like something out of Alien when I bald cut, legit chocolate nugget vibes, feelsbadman.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Did Rob retire Jermain Defoe today?

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
Thought he looked good again today minus the one bad pass but won the ball back fairly quickly. We looked a bit lost when he went off as well.

mirrorstare

He's been ok and our extremely coward way of defending suits his strengths most of the time, but we need to move on from that and whenever we do, he gets exposed badly.

It was indeed scary to go onto next season with this guy as our best defender.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He will be a fine first reserve to White and Gabriel...we aren't the type of club that will have loads of quality in our back ups,.but he's a solid player that can do a job and seems to care about the club.

Think we need good characters like Rob for the dressing room too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom