• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: Robbing a Living?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Not sure what people expect from a 4th choice centre half when you aren't a top 10 club in Europe. Holding is fine for that role as things stand.

We'll be a top 10 club in Europe by most metrics by the end of this season, and I still think Holding is fine as 4th choice. You'd worry if he was higher up the pecking order, but he's fine as he stands.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Top squad player to have, probably would start for many other clubs in the PL.

Won nearly everything in first half.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Proving what a useful squad player his is, played well in every game...shows how much we have missed Mo during this period too.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Top squad player to have, probably would start for many other clubs in the PL.

Won nearly everything in first half.

He wouldn’t tho would he

I like Bob H, top bloke

But if we are talking starting quality in the league he is firmly in the Fulham Bournemouth bracket

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
A complete rock defensively (as usual), so composed, whilst again like one of the many other peformances he has produced that destroys the myth that he's "poor on the ball" and "can't pass" - in particular in the first half pinging passes to Saka like a prime Bonuccci.

Best English CB there is at present.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I don't think there are too many 4th choice CB's better than Holding.

He knows his role, doesn't kick up a fuss being a squad player, does pretty well against non top, top sides.
Good player to bring on to sure up a 1-0 lead with 10 minutes to go etc.

Always need a couple of Rob Holding types in a good squad.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
A complete rock defensively (as usual), so composed, whilst again like one of the many other peformances he has produced that destroys the myth that he's "poor on the ball" and "can't pass" - in particular in the first half pinging passes to Saka like a prime Bonuccci.

Holding to make a late push for the England squad????

Nunowoolmez

Established Member

Joe Gomez, John Stones, Fikayo Tomori & even tho hes not playing there right now, Ben White.

Mings & Coady also but they are in crap teams.

All ahead of our Rob, but I like him, a solid pro who loves playing for the club & being one of the senior players.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I don't think there are too many 4th choice CB's better than Holding.

He knows his role, doesn't kick up a fuss being a squad player, does pretty well against non top, top sides.
Good player to bring on to sure up a 1-0 lead with 10 minutes to go etc.

Always need a couple of Rob Holding types in a good squad.
Honestly, he's the Elneny of our defence. With the added benefit of being HG.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Joe Gomez, John Stones, Fikayo Tomori & even tho hes not playing there right now, Ben White.

Mings & Coady also but they are in crap teams.

All ahead of our Rob, but I like him, a solid pro who loves playing for the club & being one of the senior players.

Gomez - too error prone.

Stones - too patchy in form, always has been.

Tomori- I can't comment on his recent form as I haven't seen him.

Mings - I used to rate him very highly but he has declined horribly this season and has been very poor.

Coady - I rate him but Holdini is better.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Gomez - too error prone.

Stones - too patchy in form, always has been.

Tomori- I can't comment on his recent form as I haven't seen him.

Mings - I used to rate him very highly but he has declined horribly this season and has been very poor.

Coady - I rate him but Holdini is better.
I respect your opinions but I disagree with them.

I'm glad hes a Gunner tho. You sense hes an important guy at training & in the dressing room.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
How much faith we need to have on this guy? It's clear he not so good any game against good opponents away from home he make our defense look like pub league.

Don't know what he was doing at first goal why he was standing watching and not put pressure on the attacker. Not to mention the offside goal we conceded.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
The way he just went to hug Simons at the break after getting ruined on that offside goal was hilarious, would probably have been murdered here for that if he was a foreigner

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
How much faith we need to have on this guy? It's clear he not so good any game against good opponents away from home he make our defense look like pub league.

Don't know what he was doing at first goal why he was standing watching and not put pressure on the attacker. Not to mention the offside goal we conceded.

Tomiyasu can play CB hopefully we dont play Holding there anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom