• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: Robbing a Living?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
People really hating on our 4th choice CB for not being great one game? Gabriel has been really bad at times this season and Saliba really wasn’t great against PSV either.

Holding is still as solid as backups come these days.

had guys like @BigPoppaPump saying he was one of the best CBs in the league only last year, he's obviously not got the quality of a Saliba or a Gabriel but still a good player and seems happy to ride the bench and come in when needed. Doesn't seem injury prone either, pretty perfect for a 4th choice CB and has performed for us when its counted in the past.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
had guys like @BigPoppaPump saying he was one of the best CBs in the league only last year, he's obviously not got the quality of a Saliba or a Gabriel but still a good player and seems happy to ride the bench and come in when needed. Doesn't seem injury prone either, pretty perfect for a 4th choice CB and has performed for us when its counted in the past.
My account was hacked during that time, I only got it back recently. I don't recall any of this.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Arguably our player of the season last year and one of the best CBs in the league. Will Arsenal's talisman finally get the call up to England he deserves this season? Find out this season only on Arsenalmania!

rob-holding-0.jpg

😭 :lol: (just a bit of light hearted ribbing after the Partey thing, nothing personal)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arteta to Rob in the changing room, after that own goal tonight...

FragrantTallIcterinewarbler-size_restricted.gif

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Nothing but love for Roberto. Bang average but fills the need, lovely bloke too. Sometimes put in a really good performance. Bet he is hung as well, got that energy in him

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

He’s never leaving, Laca made sure of it

Its lovely to read stuff like this man.

The family values that Wenger instilled at the club remain, and Im really happy that Arteta has continued to encourage this togetherness. You can see it from the outside as well, especially us who keep our eyes on every aspect of the team and club. The likes of Sagna, Eduardo, Djourou, Wilshere, Lacazette, Tavares, even Fabregas, Nasri, still show some love for the club.

We may be more ruthless on the field, compared to previous years. But I never want us to become cold inside the club.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Lost the game when this don went off, was literally bullying Haaland in the first half too!

@BigPoppaPump our agenda back on?

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Good perimance again. Smart move my Arteta considering Holding has history of pocketing elite target man CFs.

Halland was getting so bullied so much he resulted to diving. Unfortunately Holding got a undeserved yellow and we all knew Halland was going to continue to hit the deck as he is not used to physicality.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Rob Holding is a decent defender but completely incompatible to how we play now under Arteta. That passage of play vs Oxford where he just immediately hoofed it exemplifies that nicely.

We've moved on from him, we need to replace him with someone who can play to our style.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
It must be over for Holding 👋👋
He is not trusted here, and I cannot imagine having him in the team next year. Same holds for KT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom