• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: Robbing a Living?

Status
Not open for further replies.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Not to blame for yesterday's debacle.
We were completely unable to build from the back with him in the back line. He just elicits indecisiveness.

There was a play yesterday when Sporting broke and the ball got played into Marcus Edwards, who was completely unmarked in the space Holding had vacated because he had gone to shout at the ref about something.

Ramsdale bailed Holding out making that save with his face…otherwise we’d be talking about another bozo moment to add to Holding’s extensive collection for us over the years.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Think we make it all back in shirt sales.
No one:

@BigPoppaPump and @Mitch:

1040.jpg

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

We were completely unable to build from the back with him in the back line. He just elicits indecisiveness.

There was a play yesterday when Sporting broke and the ball got played into Marcus Edwards, who was completely unmarked in the space Holding had vacated because he had gone to shout at the ref about something.

Ramsdale bailed Holding out making that save with his face…otherwise we’d be talking about another bozo moment to add to Holding’s extensive collection for us over the years.
Yeah he would have lost us the game if edwards didn’t hit Ramsdale in the face being 1v1 with him. That alone means he had poor game

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
So proud to watch my boy enter the field wearing a headband the other day, Rob could only dream of that even just a year ago 😅

Wasn't great can't lie, plus we have probably outgrew him now as a club...good enough to be a backup in a Top Four team, not good enough to be a back up in a title fighting team.

Hope he gets a move to a midtable Prem club in the summer and starts, as he can definitely make the England squads if he does, especially with the way lowblock Southgate likes to play and the current English defenders playing.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
So proud to watch my boy enter the field wearing a headband the other day, Rob could only dream of that even just a year ago 😅

Wasn't great can't lie, plus we have probably outgrew him now as a club...good enough to be a backup in a Top Four team, not good enough to be a back up in a title fighting team.

Hope he gets a move to a midtable Prem club in the summer and starts, as he can definitely make the England squads if he does, especially with the way lowblock Southgate likes to play and the current English defenders playing.

He is not suited for our type of play tbf, he was all over the place and he will with a high line.
I am also very curious to play him at RB today because White has to play at CB really.

I agreed with the back up he is doing what he is asked to do.

Tnegs

I remember Tierney playing CB a few times and I think he does it for Scotland? No idea why he’s been frozen out like this but he has to be an option here.

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

This guy has defied every obstacle in his life. His low price tag (sorry he didn't cost 55MIL), 3 managers, 7 years of Arsenal underperforming, being benched, male pattern baldness, etc.

And at the end of it all, he's going to have a Premier League medal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Solid performance but against better teams im afraid he'll struggle but for today he was Solid 7/10

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
This guy has defied every obstacle in his life. His low price tag (sorry he didn't cost 55MIL), 3 managers, 7 years of Arsenal underperforming, being benched, male pattern baldness, etc.

And at the end of it all, he's going to have a Premier League medal.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves 🤣

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Well played my son. Only one crazy dive in early on that lead to a Palace chance, flawless after that.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
As usual, Holding was very good, owned and had their striker in his pocket. Another game were Holding shatters the myth that Holding lacks technical ability.

One of better players today.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
He was immense today. Fair play.
Precisely what we need of a back up to come in and deliver.

Henry boi

Not a bad defender and he was solid today my only problem with him is he gets to tight against his opponent, which causes all sorts of problems if he gets spinned or has to give away a dumb foul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom