• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: Robbing a Living?

Status
Not open for further replies.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
This shouldn’t be celebrated. Showcases a soft character.

Real men like Statham or Greg Wallace just shaved it off.
My idol - no hair & no ****s given. Gargantuan BDE.
GettyImages-1349004776-1024x683.jpg

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

This shouldn’t be celebrated. Showcases a soft character.

Real men like Statham or Greg Wallace just shaved it off.
I take a different angle, it shouldn't be celebrated because he's now committed himself to a pharma regimen for the rest of his life. Man is going to have to take Finasteride for the rest of his life to ensure he doesn't lose any of the transplant hairs and will probably need another procedure when the hairs around the implants start to go as well. :facepalm:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I take a different angle, it shouldn't be celebrated because he's now committed himself to a pharma regimen for the rest of his life. Man is going to have to take Finasteride for the rest of his life to ensure he doesn't lose any of the transplant hairs and will probably need another procedure when the hairs around the implants start to go as well. :facepalm:

Is this legit? It’s not just one quick surgery and sorted?

That’s tough 💯

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Finasteride can also treat an enlarged prostate... Good to know! :)

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
This is true, whilst it can reduce your chances at prostate cancer, it can also make your **** not work.

Ive taken it and my plumbing still works.

Side effects are something to keep in mind, but like, my anti axienty med has the side effect of giving me suicidal tendencies (most anti drepressants do) so... You know...

You can also take minoxidil to make your hair grow back some AND keep your blood pressure in check.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I have heard that getting bad side effects just means the medicine works.

So I would assume nothing less than for **** to fall off, so you know it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom