• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: Robbing a Living?

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Knob Holding has a higher rated card than both White and Saliba on Fifa22. Somebodies head should roll. That piece of s**te Balding should be a bronze card.

Fooking prick.

200w.gif

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Knob Holding has a higher rated card than both White and Saliba on Fifa22. Somebodies head should roll. That piece of s**te Balding should be a bronze card.

Fooking prick.
Mods shouldn't let posters speak about players like this, I get cracking jokes on them but this is just nasty.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
@truth_hurts Ive been registering your posts on Holding over the past 6 months or so and I’ve forgotten to ask you what all these really personal dig-outs were all about? I mean if you hear him talk, he’s honestly one of the nicest guys to ever pull on the shirt—I mean particularly nice; no arrogance, conceitedness or anything like that at all. He’s not our best defender but we’ve had worse and we’ve got worse. So apart from his hairline, what is it?

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Probably the same as my beef with Rabiout. Resembling someone who stole his partner

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
@truth_hurts Ive been registering your posts on Holding over the past 6 months or so and I’ve forgotten to ask you what all these really personal dig-outs were all about? I mean if you hear him talk, he’s honestly one of the nicest guys to ever pull on the shirt—I mean particularly nice; no arrogance, conceitedness or anything like that at all. He’s not our best defender but we’ve had worse and we’ve got worse. So apart from his hairline, what is it?

And even then, the implants are starting to take hold and TH won't even have that...

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Ive been offered out a few times on here over the years, I think @juice man pm’d me asking me to send him my phone number so we could arrange a scrap on a Saturday afternoon but I was at the garden center all day that Saturday. We’re cool now though.
Remember when @OnlyOne got offered out and started begging the mods for protection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom