• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: Robbing a Living?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I'd smash your and Balding's face in on the same night you fraud. Guarantee Holding can not defend himself or you.
Aren't you like disabled? Watch your mouth though or i'll smash your keyboard over your head you internet gangster.

BigPoppaPump

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Guess BPP isn’t so big after all, getting bullied on a forum una.
Look at how giddy and excited you're getting before I could even reply. I could've piled on when everyone was bullying you in the Pepe thread but I allowed it and this is how you repay me?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Look at how giddy and excited you're getting before I could even reply. I could've piled on when everyone was bullying you in the Pepe thread but I allowed it and this is how you repay me?
That’s very true actually. Cant lie, I was disgusted to see you ease up on him. Would he do the same in your position? No, he’d run you the **** over and not look back.

BigPoppaPump

That’s very true actually. Cant lie, I was disgusted to see you ease up on him. Would he do the same in your position? No, he’d run you the **** over and not look back.
It was such a pathetic display that I kind of felt sorry for him lol. I know he wouldn't do the same for me but I'm the better man and tbh I've never been on the ropes that bad.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Probably about as shook as I’ve ever been whilst sat in my house, in my pants, looking at a screen. I got Rambo vibes off him, they way he was willing to come to me, lone wolf 🥺
There have been people killed this way. Argue in a forum, set up a meeting and fight to death. One of the saddest way to go out tbh

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

🤡nly🤡ne trying to hide from a scrap was embarrassing.

Reckon @SK___ woukd have given him a two piece with fries.
Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

As you can see I tend to send for the people I care about the most. don’t take truth hurts too seriously, he’s forcing the Holding stuff now. You defo piled on in the Pepe thread btw 😂

You’ll bounce back from this but please, please don’t form an alliance with @Jury . The guy is finished, he’s the A-M equivalent of Wilshere right now, no contract just training with the forum because he’s spent a lot of time here but nobody rates him, not really.

BigPoppaPump

As you can see I tend to send for the people I care about the most. don’t take truth hurts too seriously, he’s forcing the Holding stuff now. You defo piled on in the Pepe thread btw 😂

You’ll bounce back from this but please, please don’t form an alliance with @Jury . The guy is finished, he’s the A-M equivalent of Wilshere right now, no contract just training with the forum because he’s spent a lot of time here but nobody rates him, not really.
Some of the stuff he says is actually mad nasty though, I never even went that far in the worst of Lacazette hate days.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Feel Holding would be very proud with the content in his AM thread, if he ever read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom