• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
1. Wenger buys Elneny. People rage and protest.
86904.gif

2. Wenger buys Xhaka, Asano and Holding all with over a month left in the transfer window.
uKGuvnm.gif

3. ???

4. Trophy (4th place, ofc)

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Haven’t watched the game yet but apparently he played really well, then again Chambers had quite a good stint initially.

Wonder where this leaves Chambers? His comfort in where he's playing seems to change regularly. The other day he was a lot better when moved to RB but this was the opposite last season.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Haven’t watched the game yet but apparently he played really well, then again Chambers had quite a good stint initially.

Wonder where this leaves Chambers? His comfort in where he's playing seems to change regularly. The other day he was a lot better when moved to RB but this was the opposite last season.
Hope his versatility isn't the death of him. He's a very talented footballer but where he fits in is anyone's guess - I'd say his best bet is at CB but not sure he has the head for that position.

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
"Rob Holding scored his first Arsenal goal as Arsenal beat Chivas Chivas Guadalajara 3-1 to win their second game of their US tour last night.

The 20-year-old opened the scoring from close range after a Santi Cazorla free kick found Calum Chambers at the back post, who's measured cross found Holding unmarked at the back post.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's brilliant solo goal put Arsenal 2-0 up just after half time, showing great skill to lose his marker before hammering a left-footed shot into the far corner.

104516837-Ox-medium_trans++-8h3Bru9lT0-jh5CdEyqLQ5c7_tBaHexehmxQYYF1GE.jpg

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain celebrates after his goalCREDIT: GETTY IMAGES
England Under 21 striker Chuba Akpom made it three shortly after to score his second goal in successive games, showing good instinct to latch onto a Mathieu Debuchy cross."

Holding fitting in nicely.

Linson

Hope his versatility isn't the death of him. He's a very talented footballer but where he fits in is anyone's guess - I'd say his best bet is at CB but not sure he has the head for that position.

I agree with this, he really needs to be given a position and just stick to it.

Personally I do not believe that he has the mobility to be a DM or RB, though he does seem to have the qualities needed to be CB and that's where I would stick him.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yeah he was fantastic. Gave me the same buzz as when I watched the 15 yr old Nat Lofthouse score his first goal for Bolton.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom