• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Rob Holding (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Send him on loan. What's the point of having him, Chambers and Mavropanos just sat on the bench? Let them develop somewhere at least.
IF we get Manolas, Luiz, or Evans, then it definitely makes sense to loan him or Chambers. I could still see Mavropanos staying to play with the u23s though.

Reactions: A_G

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Wenger set up this deal to save Rob from the Sven purge.

Wk0N7.gif

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
We've got Koscielny, Mustafi, Chambers, Holding, Mertesacker and Mavropanos until summer.

If we get one of Luiz or Manolas, i would loan him out.

al-Ustaadh

We've got Koscielny, Mustafi, Chambers, Holding, Mertesacker and Mavropanos until summer.

If we get one of Luiz or Manolas, i would loan him out.
Mertesacker is done. Let's be honest. He's basically on early retirement right now, especially after that Nottingham Forest performance.

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
I always said him and Chambers should be loaned to Serie A. However now I say send him and Chambers on loan to Germany or Spain where they will play in similar structures to Arsenal with a high line, playing out of the back and retaining possession against defensive opposition.

No use sending them to Burnley or Middlesbrough where they will play in a back five and have three defensive midfielders in front of them to protect the back five. Playing in that kinda ultra defensive system would be of zero help to Holding/Chambers when they come back and join Arsenal.

However, this could all change if we get a new manager. Diego Simeone or Allegri.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
pinch of salt because the Mirror and Sun are reporting it but I'd be open to selling, especially for that money

Aevi

Hale End FC
Hmm, strange one. The fact that Chambers is getting called to the bench ahead of him is somewhat telling on who Wenger rates higher out of the two, or at least who Wenger thinks is more ready for a step up. Calum is apparently very attentive to what Wenger's words and instructions, so I'm not surprised.

A CB will have to go if (or moreso when) we bring one in during the summer, and if Holding is that player, then so be it I guess, we'll be upgrading. It's a bit of a shame because he's talented and a bit of a fan favorite, but if it must happen, then that's just the way it is.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Absolutely hack of a player. Lucked his way into our team because Wenger just had to try and be clever in the market.

We'll have done well if we manage to get 15mil for him though. Selling both him and Chambers should be the expectation.

al-Ustaadh

If we start selling all of these English players, are we in a worrisome position with the homegrown quota?

al-Ustaadh

Are you sure? Especially if we have to start officially registering AMN, Nelson, Nketiah, etc.? If we sell Welbeck, Chambers, and Holding, then I feel we're going to have some trouble meeting quota (haven't looked at the squad and registration numbers, just going off the top of my head).

Are you sure? Especially if we have to start officially registering AMN, Nelson, Nketiah, etc.? If we sell Welbeck, Chambers, and Holding, then I feel we're going to have some trouble meeting quota (haven't looked at the squad and registration numbers, just going off the top of my head).

I know we are bit of banter club but we have huge staff working very hard to make sure we have squad which fulfill all rules before each season starts.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
So many on here so fickle, chambers needs to be sold before holding.

Why? Chambers had one bad against Chelsea, where everyone was good.
Against Bournemouth he was our best CB, had no fault on the first goal. Then he get subbed off and we conceded the second because of Holding and Xhaka.

Chambers is ahead of Holding and Merte on the bench these weeks. He is our Nr.3 and will play if Kos will have his injury again.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Why? Chambers had one bad against Chelsea, where everyone was good.
Against Bournemouth he was our best CB, had no fault on the first goal. Then he get subbed off and we conceded the second because of Holding and Xhaka.

Chambers is ahead of Holding and Merte on the bench these weeks. He is our Nr.3 and will play if Kos will have his injury again.
Why sell Holding then kos and mert will be on their way out in the next 2 seasons. We need HG players also, I rate Rob everyone jumps on his back because he makes mistakes. He is very young for a cb and needs time!!

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I would like to see him after a loan. No idea why we would sell now.

If he comes back with little development or short quality wise like Chambers move him on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom