• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Rob Holding (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirrorstare

Reddit saying it's Newcastle wanting Holding but nothing concrete out there.

Too risky at this stage imo, can't have Mari on the pitch in a serious game.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Chambers played CB 282 minutes in all competitions for Arsenal last season, which is a bit over 3 games. He knows the position, but playing there after such a break is risky.

Imo Holding is our 3rd best CB who doesn't make many mistakes. His problems are more in other areas.

Like I said, I wouldn't risk making our 3rd choice CB option worse this season for a few more million. We can also possibly get more money for him if the Brexit rules come and covid affects less clubs finances.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still anything from 20M above and we selling imo. Arteta blocked last season move because we were short and Luiz got injury issue it was good decision or we could have with only 2 fit center backs but this summer we can get him sold if there is offer.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Reddit saying it's Newcastle wanting Holding but nothing concrete out there.

Too risky at this stage imo, can't have Mari on the pitch in a serious game.

Can't see them paying for a permanent deal after Willock

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Look at that hair. Look at that champ 😢

D_o_9-NXkAAnp5x

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
For decent money I would definitely sell. We have enough CB's or people who can fill in (Xhaka and Tierney).

If this is true just find it strange that he would go from being first CB on the team sheet to apparently being surplus to requirements.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

We have enough CB's or people who can fill in (Xhaka and Tierney).
I don't want Xhaka anywhere near our box often. They both can work in a 3 ATB, but still you need two other CB's. Although of course Chambers can be trusted more in 3 ATB.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I don't want Xhaka anywhere near our box often. They both can work in a 3 ATB, but still you need two other CB's. Although of course Chambers can be trusted more in 3 ATB.
I rather not have Xhaka there too but I meant in a rare emergency. And tbf whenever Xhaka has filled in there I seem to remember he didn't do too bad.

We still have White, Gabriel, Mari and Chambers. Yes injuries can happen but that's why I mentioned Tierney and Xhaka in emergencies. We only are in 1 competition.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
As @truth_hurts would say (albeit impolitely) good riddance!

Thank you sir for directing me back to this topic. I've enjoyed reading the last 3 pages more than a booty call message in the early hours. I'm more turned on by the thought of Holding wearing another clubs Jersey than a babe wearing next to nothing.

Good riddance (hopefully). You **** bastard.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Well this rumour needs to die a horrible death.

Already experienced our worst summer transfer activity wise in not addressing our issues and willing to sell our better players. This really would be the nail in the coffin.
This transfer window so far is killing off posters one by one. You just need to say the words to confirm it.

Is this it for you?

@El Duderino you might need to light another candle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom