• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Rob Holding (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Sad thing is, there is a larger chance that Farteta makes this chump captain than putting the prick up for sale

Hopefully... hopefully Captain Holdini!

Dude mentioning its a dodgy source has given me Hope.

The way this window is going they will probably make Hector captain and sell Willock, Holdini, Lacca and C-H-A-M-F-U and sign Tammy and Bissouma.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Hopefully... hopefully Captain Holdini!

Dude mentioning its a dodgy source has given me Hope.

The way this window is going they will probably make Hector captain and sell Willock, Holdini, Lacca and C-H-A-M-F-U and sign Tammy and Bissouma.

All I saw was Holding sold and I'm here for it.

Squillaci

Reporting that imbecile @HairSprayGooners for talking absolute bollocks for the hundredth time. No rumour, no tweet, nothing. Just this guy and the weird wish lists he has in his head and trying to wish them into existence.
There's not one good reason why that guy is not on everybody's ignore list.
He is delusional.
On topic:
I don't think he is going anywhere. Arteta has a fetish for CBs.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I doubt Holding will leave this season. If a good offer came in though don't forget we still have Chambers who can play CB.
Could i see it happening in the future, next summer? Yes its absolutely possible depending on the Saliba situation.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
I get HSG is delusional but it has its fun parts and brings something to the forum.

There is no need for calling him names though, if it truly bothers you to the point you get emotional then just ignore him.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

According to @LukeEdwardsTele, Eddie Nikitiah recently emerged as an option to sign him from Newcastle. Aubameyang's option is unlikely due to his high salary in addition to his participation in the African Championship. Rob Holding is one of the long list options for central defense.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster

According to @LukeEdwardsTele, Eddie Nikitiah recently emerged as an option to sign him from Newcastle. Aubameyang's option is unlikely due to his high salary in addition to his participation in the African Championship. Rob Holding is one of the long list options for central defense.
Would be a shame to lose Holding over Mari. Think Rob is too good to be riding our bench forever though. Think we would sell him for the right offer but personally hope we keep him for another season at least.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Would be a shame to lose Holding over Mari. Think Rob is too good to be riding our bench forever though. Think we would sell him for the right offer but personally hope we keep him for another season at least.
Yeah given what Holding cost us he's fine as a back-up. I would keep him for another season and get rid of Marí now (or when Saliba comes back).

That being said, if Newcastle offers silly money you just take it and move on with your life.

BIoodBrother

Holdings been very good last season and when he played in this one as well and deserved his new contract.
I would urge everyone not to think that big money for him will be used to sign players. For all we know its gonna be invested in a Yacht.
I'd love to think big and head into next season with Gab, Ben, Rob and Will.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Holding has contract until 2024 with an option for another year. We are in a great position.

Solid HG player with good experience who turned 26 a bit over 3 months ago.

I think we should get at least 25 million for him at this point.

But yeah, I would rather sell Mari too. We will get enough money with 2 years in contract after next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom