• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Rob Holding (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
The question is, if they sell Holding do we trust them not to buy another Mari?

I reckon it'll be that Ukrainian LCB we were linked with before...

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The boys a snitch, so whilst I have stuck up for him in the past and appreciated some of his displays on the pitch I wouldn't be sad to see him go.

Seen these teacher's pet types all my life in school and in offices, sucking up the most but still irrelevant on the sidelines hating. Bye.

Goonnar

Am I the only one who think this would be a bad business for us? If we sell Holding there is no way we go through a season with European games with 3CBs. Which means we have to buy one CB.
I rate Holding as a rotational CB, he is much better than the likes of Marri, very professional with us (not a cry baby) and whenever he has been called upon he has performed reasonably well. I don’t think quality players will come to Arsenal to sit on bench and be happy with handful of starts. With the current role Holding has in our overall squad, I don’t think we should sell him and definitely not to Villa.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
The boys a snitch, so whilst I have stuck up for him in the past and appreciated some of his displays on the pitch I wouldn't be sad to see him go.

Seen these teacher's pet types all my life in school and in offices, sucking up the most but still irrelevant on the sidelines hating. Bye.
What did he do?

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Surprised he isn't pushing for a move. Seems happy to be 4th fiddle

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
I have no problems with him as 4th choice playing cups games and some Europa League matches. We should have other priorities in midfield.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I will sell him if Villa pays +25m for him. We can then invest the money to buy a good RB.

Rattata

Definitely sell for me. Holding is a good player but selling him and buying a talented young left footed CB whos on half of Holdings wages is a smart move.

Makavelii

Is anyone else just happy that a transfer link comes from outside interest instead of us trying to flog players off for once?
I hope this is the new normal.

I prefer week keep Rob as he’s proven how valuable he is in shutting down a game off the bench. Plus he’s quality squad depth in an important position.
But 25 mill + and you’d have to consider it…

TheDrunkenMaster

Should fetch us okay money if they're desperate.

I wouldn't mind switching Holding for Ndicka for example, left-footed with a year in contract. Wouldn't cost us much to make this switch.

Not sure what the other options could be for LCB.

Frankfurt want to sell him, but he is intending to run his contract down.

Am I the only one who think this would be a bad business for us? If we sell Holding there is no way we go through a season with European games with 3CBs. Which means we have to buy one CB.
I rate Holding as a rotational CB, he is much better than the likes of Marri, very professional with us (not a cry baby) and whenever he has been called upon he has performed reasonably well. I don’t think quality players will come to Arsenal to sit on bench and be happy with handful of starts. With the current role Holding has in our overall squad, I don’t think we should sell him and definitely not to Villa.

The issue with white playing as a right back, is that we won’t be able to rotate him with our Centre backs as he will also need be rested.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
We shouldn't let our 3rd best CB go. We need depth of quality and it would be a mistake to let a good consistent peformaner go.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I am all for his selling at any decent price but how would his sale affect our homegrown quota?
Would we still have space to bring a non-HG player in his place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom