• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Rob Holding (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudi

There is no way we will be able to sell Mari or Chambers. Chambers is out of contract in June 2022 and Mari is just bad just like Cedric.

Holding you keep as long as there is no offer higher than 20£M.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
I rate Holding, but valuing him at £20m + is a bit crazy imo. He's probably 4th choice next season, whilst he's useful in the squad if anyone offers £15m or more I think we'll definitely take the money.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I rate Holding, but valuing him at £20m + is a bit crazy imo. He's probably 4th choice next season, whilst he's useful in the squad if anyone offers £15m or more I think we'll definitely take the money.
I usually talk about euros.

The point is not that he is 4th choice for Arsenal, but that he would be a starter at a midtable club and HG, going to his prime. With 3 years in contract.

GoonerBoy19

Newcastle should take both him and chambers, they have dire center backs. Both of them could go into their first team lineup straight away. We will anyway have Saliba back next season.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I like Holding as a back up. If you can get £20m for him I think you've got to consider it though.

I'd be focusing on getting the likes of Chambers and Mari out first in an ideal world. Doubt there's a huge amount of interest in either of them unfortunately though.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Anything above 2.1 million and we should sell the prick. Does he even start at Newcastle? Laschelles is leaps and bounds better than knob Holding and he's basic.

Will be the best bit of business EdTeteta has done if we sell this tramp and replace him with Saliba.

Last edited:

Jakarta

Anything above 2.1 million and we should sell the prick. Does he even start at Newcastle? Laschelles is leaps and bounds better than knob Holding and he's basic.

Will be the best bit of business EdTeteta has done if we sell this tramp and replace him with Saliba.

Loool man why do you hate this guy so much? You always go ham on him!

Chambers, kola, cedric, mari are all worse than him.

drippin

Should fetch us okay money if they're desperate.

I wouldn't mind switching Holding for Ndicka for example, left-footed with a year in contract. Wouldn't cost us much to make this switch.

Not sure what the other options could be for LCB.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Should fetch us okay money if they're desperate.

I wouldn't mind switching Holding for Ndicka for example, left-footed with a year in contract. Wouldn't cost us much to make this switch.

Not sure what the other options could be for LCB.
If we sell Holding just let Tomi replace him and buy RB from the money we'll get from Holding. such shame Livramento injured would been good opportunity.

drippin

If we sell Holding just let Tomi replace him and buy RB from the money we'll get from Holding. such shame Livramento injured would been good opportunity.
Yeah, thought about that too. Although I really want us to have a path for Norton-Cuffy.

One thing to consider is that we need money for a midfielder, and likely a winger. So we can't spend much money in this area, and the path for NC must be considered.

Tomiyasu has also been very good for us as RB.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hope Arteta don't try to be some nice guy and force him to stay if we get like 20M bid then sell don't repeat past mistakes he is 4th choice now and had enough chances.

20m would be robbery this guy is average but villa are desperate for replacement and Holding will offer them that and has good PL experience.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I know we're supposed to be cutthroat competitors and what not but it would be nice to see Holding starting in the PL regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom