• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: Robbing a Living?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Wenger sometimes let sentiment get in the way of footballing decisions & I'm glad Arteta seems to not follow that path. His reliance on guys like Holding & Elneny were likely out of necessity. Now we have Kiwi & Jorg, so hopefully we can move on from those guys.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

For anybody who thinks this leach is going anywhere before his contract ends:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I'm not sure how much he's on but if he won't leave then he shouldn't be registered to play. Edu has to remove temptation from Arteta.

SuperMikel

A calm and collected individual.
Even if he doesnt leave, he would be that far down the pecking order. He isnt even in the side with Saliba and Tomiyasu injured. I expect Arteta will be adding new defenders to the side and Holding will be well adrift. He should leave.

He should be asked to leave, and if he says no, he should be pushed out. Removing players like Holding is a necessary culture move.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Even if he doesnt leave, he would be that far down the pecking order. He isnt even in the side with Saliba and Tomiyasu injured. I expect Arteta will be adding new defenders to the side and Holding will be well adrift. He should leave.

He should be asked to leave, and if he says no, he should be pushed out. Removing players like Holding is a necessary culture move.
This is the thing with players like Holding. No matter how many options you have, no matter how many times you leave them out, they ALWAYS find their way into the team at some point.

You need to get rid. Should never have worn the shirt again after the NLD last season and we paid the price for Teta being lenient.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Having to rely on Cedric, Tavares, Holding and Elneny for the run in due to a build up of injuries has cost us dearly over the last couple of seasons but I do sympathise with them.

Clearly some of these guys know they aren’t trusted and with the exception of Mo, when they’re thrown into such a tightly knit system they end up focusing on their individual game not on their role in that position.

It has a domino effect on everyone else around them.

Sell Holding by all means but the same thing will happen again with someone else if we don’t do a better job of keeping shadow players involved throughout the season.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I could see him seeing out his contract with us, and moving on from there. He seems a good egg, and a good professional. Not his fault that he is not quite good enough to play for Arsenal, not many are.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
I could see him seeing out his contract with us, and moving on from there. He seems a good egg, and a good professional. Not his fault that he is not quite good enough to play for Arsenal, not many are.
Being a good egg isn’t enough of a reason to pay him a salary at an elite football club. He should be sold and we need to identify who can fit into the system we want to play.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Being a good egg isn’t enough of a reason to pay him a salary at an elite football club. He should be sold and we need to identify who can fit into the system we want to play.
As I said, I think he might choose to see out his contract, no matter our wishes.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
The FS keep on coming today. FS.

Can't wait to see @farzad4daarse reaction to this...

Dumbest manager/coach in sports. This is a straight F you to all the fans. Literally Arteta pretending he didn’t single handedly destroy two seasons by selecting this guy. His cultists need to see the light or just get the Feck out the club and i said it. Arsenal have one problem. Ot isn’t Stan, it isn’t Edu, the players are good enough, it isn’t the petrosheiks. We got a stubborn tosser as manager who has no idea what he is doing

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Now that I've had my fun it's probably time to point out that's a parody account. You can't trust anything on twitter these days. Not that you could before either really but you know what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom