• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rob Holding: The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Holdini and Sokratis are two good starting CBs with Chambers, Nacho and Dino as back up options.

Move Mustafi and Kos on.

Sort our problem position out and bring in a RB good enough to start for us.

Last edited:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Holdini and Sokratis are two good starting CBs with Chambers, Nacho and Dino as back up options.

Move Mustafi and Kos on.

Sort our problem position out and bring in a RB good enough to start for us.

Chambers, Nacho and Dino are all poor CB's and Holding wont be available to begin with. We definitely need a starting CB now, even if its a loan.

Chambers sell
Nacho sell if we get Tierney
Mavro loan
Mustafi sell
Kos sell

4 CB's = Sokratis, New CB, Holding, Medley

Mitch

Chambers, Nacho and Dino are all poor CB's and Holding wont be available to begin with. We definitely need a starting CB now, even if its a loan.

Chambers sell
Mavro loan
Mustafi sell
Kos sell

Chamber isnt poor, player of the season as DCM last season and has played well for us this pre-season. Nacho is past his prime but solid. Mavro is a young promising CB.

Holding played today and should be available.

Last edited:

akhil

This is awesome news. He should be good to play in about 3 weeks assuming no setbacks. After the international break is conservative but no point taking any chances. There's 3 U23 games this month, he should should just play those and get some match sharpness back. Only downside is he won't be available for Liverpool or Sp**s.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Chamber isnt poor, player of the season as DCM last season and has played well for us this pre-season. Nacho is past his prime but solid. Mavro is a young promising CB.

Holding played today and should be available.

Chambers was PotS for a team that was relegated. Do you see a place for him in our midfield?

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Yes, as a back up option to Torreira as DCM or a back option to Holdini or Sokratis.

My original post was on the basis that we sign a CB now, so Sokratis, New CB, Holding would all be ahead of Chambers. If we don't sell him this summer we will be back with these same conversations next summer. Chambers is not good enough for Arsenal, if he was we wouldn't be questioning him.

Mitch

My original post was on the basis that we sign a CB now, so Sokratis, New CB, Holding would all be ahead of Chambers. If we don't sell him this summer we will be back with these same conversations next summer. Chambers is not good enough for Arsenal, if he was we wouldn't be questioning him.

People questioned Gnabry, Jeff and Bennacer etc now look at them.

Divided_Pie

Chambers sell
Mavro loan
Mustafi sell
Kos sell

I agree that Chambers is not a good CB - he's not up for it physically - but Medley is not close to being ready. Unfortunately we lost the option of selling Chambers when Kosc decided he didn't want to play for us any more. I'm fine with Chambers as 4th choice CB for a season, and he can also fill in at DM and RB. Absolutely need to bring a first choice CB in though otherwise it'll be Sokratis and Chambers for the start of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom