• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Robert Earnshaw

yihyng

Haha.... But having to watch it twice or 3 times in a row when they had a hatrick was terrible. Its just seeing a middle age man do an air guitar.... painful and you feel embarressed for him....

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
earnshaw is pretty good, me thinks. not quite good enough for arsenal but i think boro should take a look at him. the most intimidating nostrils in the game are ageing and they do need a new goal source. i think earnshaw could cut it in the premiership. not good enough for arsenal though

MarkL

Yeah Earnshaw is good but definatly not Arsenal material, Darren Bent is better than him! and hes the only player i'd take from them lower league/relegation teams

Smartly Dressed Morris

Rob Earnshaw ? Shurley shome mishatke mish moneypenny. In all honesty id rather have Pascal bloody Cygan playing up front. We dont need another Jeffers we need another Bergkamp , quite a difference you see.....

TNT

earnshow is not a player in arsenal class!
he never can't be a full player for us and i can say certainly he never can't come in arsenal

Top Bottom