• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Robin van Persie (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Re: Robin Van Persie to?

blaze_of_glory said:
Yeah I'd take Chicharito as 3rd choice striker, would be one of the best 3rd choices around.

Problem is we dont need a 3rd choice striker, we need a quality striker but this season will be over and over again, we will noy buy anyone bar Sahin loan.

amirkat

Established Member

Guess it's all been said, but this transfer is truly sickening. The ****er had the nerve to wear the armband vs. Cologne too.

Chappers

Enoch said:
Bye bye van Pute, as the saying goes, break a leg!

:D :D

That put a smile on my face. I'm a horrible person aren't I? That's what betrayal does to you.

The days of nurturing talent is probably over now. Players who haven't been fit to wear the shirt for most of their time here can screw us over time after time after time. Hopefully we'll go for players in their mid 20s with something to prove from now on. At least RVP is 29 and injury prone. Anywhere I can place a bet on him rubbing horse placenta over his genitals again in the near future?

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Byebye you slimey Robin and co.

You will never be as good as Dennis. Be it at the level Oranje or football clubs.

blaze_of_glory

HollandGooner said:
blaze_of_glory said:
Yeah I'd take Chicharito as 3rd choice striker, would be one of the best 3rd choices around.

Problem is we dont need a 3rd choice striker, we need a quality striker but this season will be over and over again, we will noy buy anyone bar Sahin loan.

We have two quality strikers, which is one more than we had last year.

qs

Established Member

blaze_of_glory said:
HollandGooner said:
blaze_of_glory said:

We have two quality strikers, which is one more than we had last year.

Exactly.

And I'd bet that whichever one of them gets the starting spot will outscore RVP anyway.

kenya

So it really doesn't matter if we sell before we buy the replacement (cesc, nasri saga) or if we buy the replacement before we sell (RvP saga). It all still bloody sucks. When can we just stop being a selling club, eh? Especially selling to yaknitted. I asked sometime back what the mathematical result is in the following equation:

+Podolski + Giroud + Carzola - RvP - Song - Walcott.

We did look like we were improving the team initially, but the more things change the more they remain the same. The nett result of this is that we remain at the same place we were last year. No improvement.

Accomplished

Established Member

qs said:
Exactly.

And I'd bet that whichever one of them gets the starting spot will outscore RVP anyway.

I've always thought a half-decent finisher will score goals in our system and I don't think the loss of RVP is as devastating as some are making out.

But I can't seriously contend that Giroud will score more goals than RVP did last season if given the starting role. It just isn't going to happen, RVP was too good last year. Podolski maybe, but I still strongly doubt it.

Cruisio

Established Member

qs said:
Cruisio said:
qs said:
There you go, the inevitable has happened and the naive little fanboys will have to deal with reality now.

Not exactly very helpful right now is it?

Do you still think he'll stay? :lol:

Haha, i'm glad at this time you can find the situation funny

To be perfectly honest I don't think theres much to laugh about

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes

****in hell robin, how can't ligue 1 top scorer, german national team starter and spanish national team sub not be good enough? not much else available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom