• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Robin van Persie

Status
Not open for further replies.

JazzG

Established Member
I can say Reyes is, he is bloody good. Dunno about Van Persie but from what people are saying it sounds like he is pretty good as well!

mood

I really hope we don't spend anything during the current transfer window, so we can save money for the summer. We've got £10m now and by the summer we'll have around £20m or £25m on players.. we can get Van Persie or someone by then hopefully. :D

goonerlove

I hear you Mood... but would you say the same thing if I asked you:

Would you rather:

1) Spend nothing now and have a 50% chance of winning the EPL this year

2) Spend 5-10 million now and have a 70% chance of winning EPL this year

I personally think getting one striker now to help with our striker issues (and a solid long-term purchase) PLUS adding a striker and a CB in the summer would be the most solid move.

Goonerlove

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
"Reyes' arrival means Wenger will now wait until the summer to pursue his interest in Feyenoord's Robin van Persie. The Dutch club last week made public Arsenal's interest, much to the annoyance of Wenger and his board"

Source: Evening Standard

Mark

Established Member
reyes is a better player and although more expensive, wenger definetly went for the right option.

pamilih

Mark said:
reyes is a better player and although more expensive, wenger definetly went for the right option.

Yes he's definitely better than RvP. I saw RvP and he's just a bit of a lazy bloke. Technically OK but did not show enough hunger.

arsenal4life

not signed yet
and i think if Wenger wants him he'll get him whatever Totenim wants
and i think we offered more money and we are superior in England and great in Europe
and this make any player choose us ahead of even Manutd let alone the ****

AFCG7

Established Member
I think we should offer less than Tottenham.. i mean.. if he had to pick between us and Tottenham and he really wanted to leave.. would Feyenoord risk losing him for nothing?
Who wants to join Spuds anyway?

Arjan

AFCG7 said:
I think we should offer less than Tottenham.. i mean.. if he had to pick between us and Tottenham and he really wanted to leave.. would Feyenoord risk losing him for nothing?
Who wants to join Spuds anyway?

i think................ you're right!

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
You people said he had a bad mentality. Someone like that (a mental case) might want to play for the spudz. If he does choose them ahead of us, even if they give him more money, he deserves to play with a mediocre team with mediocre players.

KingReyes

Established Member
Wouldn't it be nice if he spent 4 years at spuds getting a bit of experience (I said A BIT) and then left for Arsenal on a free like Sol Campbell did! :p :p

seanconvey66

KingReyes said:
Wouldn't it be nice if he spent 4 years at spuds getting a bit of experience (I said A BIT) and then left for Arsenal on a free like Sol Campbell did! :p :p

Yea we can turn them into our feeder club!!!!

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Feeder club for what. A bunch of less than average players? Doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom