• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Robin van Persie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjan

He is sure to leave.

His problem is beetween the ears, he has ondoubted talent, he is up there with Robben en Van der Vaart, but he is lazy and he is at the wrong club. Furthermore he needs a relaxing atmosphere. He can not handle or does not like the pressure.

I think he can be a gooner legend, if he comes over and gets the time and space he needs. Wenger knows how to play youngsters, let Wenger use his magic on Van Persie.

Van Persie has the talent, Wenger the magic to make 1 and 1 into 3

seanconvey66

Yea but if he doesnt like pressure is Arsenal the place to be, i mean massive european games, playing for domestic tittles etc.....

seanconvey66

patrick42uk said:
in the last couple of feynoord games he hasnt even started. issues with his manager i hear.

Yea hes completely fell out with him, Hes leaving in the summer and Gullitts taking over

arsenal4life

Persie to replace Pires

just cancel the last letter(the french effect)
and switch I and E

and we got the new Pires ;D ;D ;D

A

Anonymous

I think a lot depends on Bentley. If DB is up to the job there is no point in getting VanP.

But we do need another attacking wide man, and VanP could be the man if Bentley isnt going to make it.

KlurgsSporg

in a interview (i saw on a link on tribalfootball) he said that FOUR english clubs have spoke to his agent and he will suprise everybody with what choice he makes?? not sure what this means but could it meen he will choose a lower club like Sp**s or is he not aware that we all know arsenal are interested and thinks a move to a big club will suprise people, not sure about this boy, he is no Reyes his football is good but inconsistant and bad temperd

Mark

Established Member
I think he will end up moving to some mid table club like Birmingham or Fulham or whatever. If he does well at these Prem clubs perhaps he will move to a bigger club like ours in the future.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
"This red shirt is engraved on me.. Wear the shirt of Real no.. Chelsea no.. not enev in a dream" - Thierry Henry 14
KlurgsSporg. You spelled the even in you sig as enev. Think you should change it. Also don't believe everything you read or hear on tribalfootball.

KlurgsSporg

it seemed a pretty good link from tribal football becuase it was full of quotes from a interview, and thank you i havew changed it

GoonerLuke

After tonights game vs. Chelsea, I think it's clear that Wenger needs to buy cover/groom a replacement for Pires, preferably sooner rather than later.

SCF

Arsenal have signed Robin van Persie from my favourite team Feyenoord for 4 million euro's (just under 3 million pounds) Robin is a bit of a troublemaker but has exceptional talents. He has spent half of the season up to now on the bench because of a combination of a crap trainer and Robins behaviour. He almost a similar player of Dennis Bergkamp. He has a great shot , pass but i think Robin will score more goals than Dennis. I wish you all the best with this great talent and I'm sure Wenger will keep him under control and develop his skills as he did with a lot of other arsenal players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom