Robin van Persie

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by Arjan, Jan 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Senght

Senght New Member

Ill take him for 2 million. See how it turns out hehe. It isn't too much, I must agree.

2. seanconvey66

seanconvey66 New Member

3. Mark

Mark New Member Elite

He's talented but inconsistent and I'm not sure about his attitude. We'll see.

4. Arjan

Arjan New Member Trusted

He is sure to leave.

His problem is beetween the ears, he has ondoubted talent, he is up there with Robben en Van der Vaart, but he is lazy and he is at the wrong club. Furthermore he needs a relaxing atmosphere. He can not handle or does not like the pressure.

I think he can be a gooner legend, if he comes over and gets the time and space he needs. Wenger knows how to play youngsters, let Wenger use his magic on Van Persie.

Van Persie has the talent, Wenger the magic to make 1 and 1 into 3

5. patrick42uk

patrick42uk New Member Elite

in the last couple of feynoord games he hasnt even started. issues with his manager i hear.

6. seanconvey66

seanconvey66 New Member

Yea but if he doesnt like pressure is Arsenal the place to be, i mean massive european games, playing for domestic tittles etc.....

7. seanconvey66

seanconvey66 New Member

Yea hes completely fell out with him, Hes leaving in the summer and Gullitts taking over

8. arsenal4life

arsenal4life New Member

Persie to replace Pires

just cancel the last letter(the french effect)
    and switch I and E

and we got the new Pires ;D ;D ;D

9. GoonerGurjit

GoonerGurjit New Member Elite

Sp**s and PSV are reported to be interested in signing van Persie. If Wenger wants him then he'll get him.

10. Gooner83

Gooner83 New Member

I hope we give Pires another contract when hes 33, even if its on a yearly basis like Bergkamp.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think a lot depends on Bentley. If DB is up to the job there is no point in getting VanP.

But we do need another attacking wide man, and VanP could be the man if Bentley isnt going to make it.

12. GoonerGurjit

GoonerGurjit New Member Elite

Bentley wants to play in the Bergkamp role, not out wide.

13. KlurgsSporg

KlurgsSporg New Member

in a interview (i saw on a link on tribalfootball) he said that FOUR english clubs have spoke to his agent and he will suprise everybody with what choice he makes?? not sure what this means but could it meen he will choose a lower club like Sp**s or is he not aware that we all know arsenal are interested and thinks a move to a big club will suprise people, not sure about this boy, he is no Reyes his football is good but inconsistant and bad temperd

14. Mark

Mark New Member Elite

I think he will end up moving to some mid table club like Birmingham or Fulham or whatever. If he does well at these Prem clubs perhaps he will move to a bigger club like ours in the future.

15. Loylz

Loylz Moderator Moderator

KlurgsSporg. You spelled the even in you sig as enev. Think you should change it. Also don't believe everything you read or hear on tribalfootball.

16. KlurgsSporg

KlurgsSporg New Member

it seemed a pretty good link from tribal football becuase it was full of quotes from a interview, and thank you i havew changed it

17. GoonerLuke

GoonerLuke New Member

After tonights game vs. Chelsea, I think it's clear that Wenger needs to buy cover/groom a replacement for Pires, preferably sooner rather than later.

18. arsenal4life

arsenal4life New Member

Van Persie reveals Gunners upset

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/art ... ?id=196457

"At the end of the season I will have one year left on my contract, so it will be the last chance Feyenoord will have to get any money for me. They want, I think, about £3.75m. "

I believe Wenger will not let this guy go away from his hands
    3.75 M is a very good price

19. SCF

SCF New Member

Arsenal have signed Robin van Persie from my favourite team Feyenoord for 4 million euro's (just under 3 million pounds) Robin is a bit of a troublemaker but has exceptional talents. He has spent half of the season up to now on the bench because of a combination of a crap trainer and Robins behaviour. He almost a similar player of Dennis Bergkamp. He has a great shot , pass but i think Robin will score more goals than Dennis. I wish you all the best with this great talent and I'm sure Wenger will keep him under control and develop his skills as he did with a lot of other arsenal players.

20. lodi

lodi New Member

please post the source if it`s true which i doubt it is :?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.