• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Robin Van Persie's contract situation: Signs for Man United.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2199757/Robin-van-Persie-Manchester-United-bad-business-hints-Juventus-chief.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... chief.html</a>

Interesting stuff, Juve weren't willing to pay as much as ManUre for a player in his last 12 months, Bayern were sniffing around Vidal and Marchisio, Cavani has a 50M buyout clause, Juve might go back in for Llorente in January, Wengers quote on Juve selling big and trying to buy cheap etc.

I think Juventus are not too far away from being as powerful in Europe as what Inter and AC were a few years ago.

a_fourteen

Established Member
United will continue challenging like they always do. Even so, I can't help but feel they have been a fading force since Ronaldo left. Fergie has papered over the cracks very successfully but they don't look like a squad for the future. The young players they've brought in strike me as mediocre. I give giggs, Scholes, rio, vidic, Evra and even RVP a couple of decent seasons more and if that coincides with fungus' retirement then they are truly in trouble.

Glovegun

Established Member
Ferguson only signed RVP to make himself feel good. They'll bang in the goals but the defence is still porous and I think their midfield will get overrun against the better sides. Embarassment of riches going forward though.

qs

Established Member
DJ_Markstar said:
Arsenal in Aus said:
SomGooner said:
he chose to repay us by literally spitting on our faces!
Sometimes the word "literally" doesn't seem to mean literally...

Literally!

tumblr_lrycf247P21qarlfso1_500.gif

evoh_1

Established Member
United have been downhill in squad quality since tevez and ronaldo left however they are always there or there abouts in the league for various reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom