• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rogerio

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Could be one for the future, I guess. Will turn 21 in a few days. Is being linked heavily to Wolves right now. This is how the Birmingham Mail described him yesterday:

Playing style:
Having played in defence and midfield, Rogerio's technical ability is sound while he is pacy and powerful defensively.

His strengths include; low powerful crosses, quick recoveries, and frequent interceptions.

-----

They say he's played both center back and left wing in the past.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I think we lack a wingback who is good at one on ones. You can gain so much by closing down a side effectively forcing the opponent to use 2/3s of the pitch for attacking.

realised this is very much off-topic.

we need another leftback though. and a young one. seems to tick the boxes.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Yeah Juventus owe us a good full-back/wing-back after the last one they sent us.

We will have to change his name though. Rogerio is terrible name.

Are you mad? Rogerio is a brilliant name, it’s all I know about him and I’m already fully behind this transfer.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom