• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Roma.

Soler

Established Member
Cesare Prandelli.
Rudi Voeller.
Luigi Del Neri.
Bruno Conti.

Four managers in one season :roll:

Soler

Established Member
Mark said:
Bloody hell what a mess they are.

Jose Camacho.
Mariano Garcia Remon.
Vanderlei Luxembergo.

And Lux is getting the sack at the end of the season :roll:

gunnertilldeath

Established Member
they're gonna sack lux. the fans are really pissed off that they are out of everything and the team has gone into freefall. they got dominated and owned by Getafe!! i dont think lux will last the summer.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
Its amazing how these teams are just signing and sacking managers at their free will. Surely you need some sort of stability and structure at a club before it prospers.

I know Real Madrid and Roma are huge clubs, and have already established stars in every position, but i think they have to bottle up their pride and record that "bad" season and just stabilise themselves under the new coach and let the coach build the team like he wants.

There's no use in hiring a manager if the baord is going to decide for themselves who they want to sign and not even consider what the coach wants though.

the dawn raids

Established Member
Gunner4Eva said:
Its amazing how these teams are just signing and sacking managers at their free will. Surely you need some sort of stability and structure at a club before it prospers.

you would think. the coaches dont even have time to totally implement their touch on the team before they're shown the door.

_scorpion_

Established Member
I can see Roma or Madrid offering Hitzfeild a position next year.

I doubt he will go to Madrid because Perez is a cvnt and no normal manager would want to work for that ****.

They should never have sacked the bloke before Camacho......he was doing fine, it was the team that needed a shake up.

Soler

Established Member
It was Quieroz who had the gig before Camacho, but you mean Vicente Del Bosque. He's got the Deportivo job next season I think.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
I felt for Del Bosque....he won the La Liga with Real Madrid and got the sack.

Poor bastard!

I think managers dread managing Real Madrid. One on hand, you got some of the best players in the world, and on the other hand, you got the pressure coming out of your ass-hole from Perez to do "an Arsenal" and win the Champions League as well.

Very tough gig.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom