• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ronaldinho

Deano

After watching Brazil V Germany last night I was so pleased that the **** never signed Ronaldinho. I imagined Fergie sitting in a big chair, red faced.drinking pints of scotch with his nose flashing throwing knives at pictures of Peter Kenyon while Ron scores a gret free kick.

(I think that Ron has now scored more goals from free kicks than Roberto Carlos.)

jester

Established Member
lol, i saw that - carlos had a big part too in that free kick, pretending to run up and all that. Great free-kick, cause ronaldinho didnt even run up, just stepped foward and took it.

DaViEsW

Ronaldinho playing off Henry would be devestating, however unlikely that it'll ever happen. But I agree, seeing Ronaldinho play for Barcelona now makes me thank Christ he opted from them over Man Utd. :|

kanuuu

Established Member
We should've put a bid in for him when he was at PSG, unfortunately we didn't have any money. :(

A team with henry, ronaldinho, Pires Reyes and bergkamp would be ****ing scary!

Mark

Established Member
Ronnie and Henry are the best players in the world so if they were together it would just be perfection. I'm really glad he didn't go to the Mancs.

Canuck

Established Member
Ya, if we could add Ronnie to our team then we would have the most devestating front line ever...no arguing about that.
I'm also really glad he opted to stay out of England. He could really do some damage in the EPL. And I'd rather it was not against us...

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Deano said:
After watching Brazil V Germany last night I was so pleased that the **** never signed Ronaldinho. I imagined Fergie sitting in a big chair, red faced.drinking pints of scotch with his nose flashing throwing knives at pictures of Peter Kenyon while Ron scores a gret free kick.

(I think that Ron has now scored more goals from free kicks than Roberto Carlos.)
TBH Carlos doesn't score that many free kicks. They just look nice when they go in, so are remembered.

jeromelee

Damn straight we're lucky ronnie didn't end up a f*cking mancshitty united player. That guy is dangerous. Instead manure's got bellion and djemba2 to add firepower to their midfield :)

lewdikris

Established Member
Pires - Henry - Reyes - Ronaldinho

Ouch. Goal scoring average up from 4 goals a game to 8.

**** Ashburton Grove, buy the bucktoothed wonder and let's have some fun!

lewdikris

Established Member
Well, rather than scrapping the whole thing, they could just not build one of the stands. They could just build a hill instead and let people fight it out for seats.

Probably be about how much he'd cost.

Piston Broke

If i'm honest when the Manc's were after Ronnie i didn't rate him at all & thought let him go there it won't change anything we'll still kick their Ar*e all over the pitch. But since watching him at Barca I've changed my tune & think thank god he didn't go to Manure he is one Serious Talent and IMO the next Zidane

Soler

Established Member
lewdikris said:
Well, rather than scrapping the whole thing, they could just not build one of the stands. They could just build a hill instead and let people fight it out for seats.

The Ashburton Grove Mural :D

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
lewdikris said:

There are now actual stands as the stadium is round.

Unbeaten said:
I would give away my left leg if Ron would go to Arsenal! Smile
Ouch. That's over the top mate.

jeromelee

lewdikris said:
Pires - Henry - Reyes - Ronaldinho

Ouch. Goal scoring average up from 4 goals a game to 8.

f**k Ashburton Grove, buy the bucktoothed wonder and let's have some fun!

Muahahha, you got some of that Chelscum blood in you mate!

Latest posts+

Top Bottom