• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ronaldo caught up in rape allegation

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Not sure why Nike needed to release that statement. Stupid and irresponsible.

MeToo baying for blood as usual as well. The lynch mob in that Dr Ford case should imprisoned for life. We're in a mob rules society. Had enough of it. I've decided I'm taking over every country in the world.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name

MeToo baying for blood as usual as well. The lynch mob in that Dr Ford case should imprisoned for life. We're in a mob rules society. Had enough of it. I've decided I'm taking over every country in the world.
Incel

El Granit-Coq

Established Member
Why is everyone so desperate to see another mans career reputation and life ruined by allegations?

This guilty until proven innocent stuff that's crept in regarding this sort of thing is becoming worrying.

I know women who have been sexually assaulted and also know women who have lied about it. It's getting to the point now where just an accusation is enough to ruin you .
What was worrying was how many women remained in silence while the rapist lived a nice free life. What was worrying was women being forced to marry their rapist by societal pressure.

Oh... A handful of powerful men have been burnt by true allegations... This is getting out of control lads :lol:

El Granit-Coq

Established Member

When we get to a stage where men (do not come here with women rape too, different levels...) have to double check themselves before touching or thinking their are entitled to sex... Then that might be enough. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

The only person so far to actually voice their concerns in a coherent manner and was not shy about being called out for being arcaic is @krackpot . Man was genuinely curious.

So far, most of you "innocent until proven guilty" lot are regurgitation the "good ol' days" nonsense.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Why is everyone so desperate to see another mans career reputation and life ruined by allegations?

This guilty until proven innocent stuff that's crept in regarding this sort of thing is becoming worrying.

I know women who have been sexually assaulted and also know women who have lied about it. It's getting to the point now where just an accusation is enough to ruin you .

What sets this one apart is his own quotes in the questionnaire given by legal counsel.

If they are legit quotes & true to the original language spoke in he has royally ****ed himself over. Its not the standard he said / she said... He said it!

http://www.spiegel.de/international...iles-complaint-against-ronaldo-a-1230759.html

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What sets this one apart is his own quotes in the questionnaire given by legal counsel.

If they are legit quotes & true to the original language spoke in he has royally ****ed himself over. Its not the standard he said / she said... He said it!

http://www.spiegel.de/international...iles-complaint-against-ronaldo-a-1230759.html

This is exactly my point. I’m finding it hard to sympathise with poor Ronaldo tbh.

If this were any of us regular little people, we’d be in a Nevada jail right now looking forward to dying in prison if we hadn’t been executed already.

None of this would have even come out if it wasn’t for his own lawyer’s incompetence and an illegal leak.

He would have avoided justice thanks to his team of fixers and corrupt officers in the Las Vegas police department.

That’s the real issue, the lack of accountability the rich face, not women ruining the lives of celebrities.

Aevi

Hale End FC

I completely agree.

I'm all for the worst of punishments for people guilty of rape, but allegations must be proven first. I've heard many people recently be outraged at skepticism against claims and say that we must believe the women and have the men prove their innocence. It's the most backwards, idiotic, and dangerous solution to the problem you can think up. Of course I think rapists should be put behind bars and I'm glad that victims are finding the strength to come forward, but we are nearing a point where people's lives can be ruined with one word whether it's the truth or not. Sadly, this has become a headache with rich and famous people in particular because on one hand, there is much to gain from making a false accusation and on the other, it's easier for the rich and famous to sweep the real accusations under the rug. So I see both points of view in cases such as this one and the Kavanaugh case, it's not so black-and-white.

Ideally, you'd have these sorts of trials and accusations happen fairly behind closed doors so that the accuser's reputation may remain intact until a decision is made, but I'm not sure how feasible that is in practice.

One of the thing that is a lot talked about here in Iceland now, because metoo and freetheniple and all that stuff is now, ok we managed to get women to come forward with their sexual assults, that is great, it should be reported and the justice system need to fair and take on these problems.

But now when all these women are coming forward we are realizing, wow it is a lot of men who have done sexual assault on women, it is our brothers, fathers, uncles, grandfathers, it is such a huge problem.

But... Everyone need fair justice for the crime, specially ladies, but one of the problem we talk about, but what then? Should we tell the men to go away, kill them self, move away from society, live alone, don' talk with anyone again?

We need to forgive, and we need to hope everyone who did the crime regrets it and wants to make amends, we need to believe in redemption for everyone! That live can be good again, but first and most for the victims, but believe me it is important, also the criminals.

This post is written without taking stand with Ronaldo or the victim, the police and judge will find the right solution! Its higher power who will solve it than me! But I hope they both will find peace in the end!

GunnerUK

Finding this one hard to get around the video of them suggest they seem very close and both Intimate but that doesn’t mean this woman is a sl@g and was flirting..

If the payoff thing comes to light to be true then why would you have to pay somebody off if your innocent.

This could Ruin him and rightly so if his rapped a woman pure ****.

Or maybe there was nothing to it and she made threats and in a panic just paid her off.

A lot of devoted Michael Jackson fans would say MJ done the same thing. Wrongly accused but just couldn’t have it going public and paid out the save reputation but if you’ve been rapped or your child was abused why would you take a payout wouldn’t you want justice to be served ??

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
The issue here is one of nuance.

By all accounts, she had no issues having sex with Ronaldo. She did not want to have anal sex with Ronaldo. That's the big issue here, so any issue of her showing that she wanted him proves nothing here.

Also interesting how that **** is getting leaked

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The issue here is one of nuance.

By all accounts, she had no issues having sex with Ronaldo. She did not want to have anal sex with Ronaldo. That's the big issue here, so any issue of her showing that she wanted him proves nothing here.

Also interesting how that **** is getting leaked

No she said no to Ronaldo. That anal sex bit is a total fabrication.

Also as for everyone on here saying innocent until proven guilty, the guy admits it in an internal memo to his own lawyer.

It’s cut and dry. He did it. Inadmissible as the evidence may be.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That admission looks too ****ing dumb to be true though. Is he that stupid to so blatantly admit to it?

It was an internal questionnaire used by his lawyer to ask Ronaldo at the time what happened. It was meant for his lawyer to see only.

It got sent to someone else by mistake and football leaks got hold of it.

She said no to anal. Which is rape, if he did it, and he seems to say he did.

She said no to oral as well, she agreed to kiss him if he left her alone. That’s all she agreed to.

This line doing the rounds about the statement getting mistranslated is total bs as well.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Also as for everyone on here saying innocent until proven guilty, the guy admits it in an internal memo to his own lawyer.
Saying 'innocent until proven guilty' doesn't make sense since nobody said he should be thrown in prison immediately. All people are saying is that accusations should be taken seriously and investigated so the facts in this case come to light.

Also, is there an example of a public figure whose reputation/career was ruined by a false allegation? People often say this without citing any names.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Is false accusation of rape even a criminal offence, in the UK at least I’m sure you’re only charged with wasting police time.

I don’t really like the current state where a woman can say she was assaulted and is automatically believed while the supposed perpetrator is condemned before any evidence or investigation has taken place.

Ronaldo looks to be guilty from that leaked memo though.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
It was an internal questionnaire used by his lawyer to ask Ronaldo at the time what happened. It was meant for his lawyer to see only.

It got sent to someone else by mistake and football leaks got hold of it.

She said no to oral as well, she agreed to kiss him if he left her alone. That’s all she agreed to.

This line doing the rounds about the statement getting mistranslated is total bs as well.
Isn't it a bit weird for there to be a document for something like that? Pretty naive.

Latest posts

Top Bottom