• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ronaldo (the REAL one)

potterarsenal

Ronaldo has lost his misses(divorce) and half of his 1million £ island his son Ronaldo Jr. and about four apartments. aparently because he was seen with a model on holiday or sometrhing :( :(

JazzG

Established Member
hehe they are but he should know better. Throughout all his injuries she stayed by him, never let him lose hope and made sure he realised that in his darkest hour she was by his side. When he recovers he is flirting with other women?

dynasty

he bare ugly..have u seen his wiffe??daym... also a footballer as well.. damn fine..dunno why u need another girl man...

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
yes, she can do better than the second most popular footballer in the world :roll:

granted, someone beat him with the buttugly stick a few times....

Taozhe

Ah .... men are fickle .... well .... if ronaldo can ditch inter for REAL ... then u can see he treats women like clothes ... change change change

potterarsenal

i seen an interview with his wife recentely she seemed fine with him. i didnt know he had a child befofre :p

A

Anonymous

potterarsenal said:
i seen an interview with his wife recentely she seemed fine with him. i didnt know he had a child befofre :p

his wife was expecting their child when they wern't even married....

A

Anonymous

don't remember how long ago..but i Do remeber that his wife was expecting when they were getting married

Alexone234

I think that in the end, he'll probably think its worth it.

Besides, any marriage that collapses for one infidelity is not strong enough to run the course anyway,

Latest posts

Top Bottom