• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Rotherham report

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 28
  • Views 2,011

Taozhe

I'll be neutral for now as the season's not finished yet. Everyone think they have the prettiest wife and in my mind, arsenal's still the best team..... and in premier's mind ... manure ...

:)

Allyboy

Established Member
Was I the only one who thought Clichy was excellent?

Admittedly he was out of position on the goal, but he caused their right back hell all night and his tackling and passing was great. His crossing was not bad either. He looked far and away Arsenal's best player IMO.

Seeing some Man U's were hailing Ronaldo as the best player in europe based upon his 20 minutes against I tired Bolton, I am now officially hailing Quincy as the best player since Pele! :D

Also the game showed that Ali is NOT the answer to our "nobody scores" but Henry problem just yet. Sure he scored the goal but he missed one clear chance and also some half chances too. He could be exceptional but not just yet. His workrate however was excellent.

n_henry

Thanks for the report. :D Perhaps a bit worrying it had to go out on penalties, but it is only our youth..and it is only the Carling Cup. ;)

Good experience for our young boys though. :D

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

n_henry said:
Thanks for the report. :D Perhaps a bit worrying it had to go out on penalties, but it is only our youth..and it is only the Carling Cup. ;)

Good experience for our young boys though. :D

We have as much chance (or interest) in winning the (whattsitcalled) Cup as a pig getting the nod for a Barmitzvah.

Primary interest is in seeing the young talent, although I must admit, as a spoiled season ticket holder, I didn't go yesterday.

Kept a close eye on proceedings here though.

I heard we should have been 3 up 10 into the 2nd half so I guess that's promising.

If we could make the semis, on the back of this "second string" I'd be real impressed. We should have a shot, as Manure showed last season, and we also had a few senipr pros in there yesterday, including euro cup & euro championship players.

AFCG7

Established Member
I wonder.. now that Stacky is getting a good run of games.. even though its in the rserves , and also a regular spot on the bench..
if Taylor will now be demoted to 3rd choice?
Taylor is injured and Stack is performing well at the moment.

JazzG

Established Member
Top report Vavavoom14 :)

It seems like all Cesc needs really is to be physically more stronger. His height won't be a problem, look at Aimar he is short but ****ing brilliant.

A

Anonymous

Sorry about posting it in the wrong forum :eek:ops:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom