Round Of 16: France v Belgium

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Kinda feel France with Mbappe as number 9 isn't as dangerous as France with Mbappe just behind Benzema/Giroud

Is he clashing with Griezmann position ?

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Kinda feel France with Mbappe as number 9 isn't as dangerous as France with Mbappe just behind Benzema/Giroud

Is he clashing with Griezmann position ?
I always thought he was a LW, I wonder how he’d work with Vinicius at Madrid. He might play in the role Bellingham was last season.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
It’s interesting how some of us get criticised on here for saying things like Martinelli needs the right player around him and the right setup to get the most out of, but now we’re seeing the same thing happen with the best footballer in the world.

It should be obvious really but AM gonna AM.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

The most easy to predict of the knockouts, imo.

GettyImages-2159385658.jpg

...why does everything he does look like a meme :lol:

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Not a fan of France but Belgium is a disgrace. Their boring football and contempt for their own fans make me want to see them get humiliated.

SuperGoon

Lost A Bet And Now He’s A Top G

Player:Saka
Not a fan of France but Belgium is a disgrace. Their boring football and contempt for their own fans make me want to see them get humiliated.
Not fans, their own countrymen which make it 100 times worse.

Nunowoolmez

Chairman of the Eduardo Hagn Appreciation Society
Both sides have trouble scoring so far. Hopefully they both go for it & score some goals* !

*Will probably go to pens after 0-0 aet 😂

Riou

We get to watch the best defender in the world right now William Saliba play in about 45 minutes...

cc85a07c-c64d-4519-923d-56bcf0528e8b_text.gif

Riou

Holland and Van de Ven are on tomorrow mate!

What's Belgium's formation here?

Even in a back 5, leaving Onana on his own v that France midfield is kinda cruel :lol:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Lukaku can give the French defence problems. They also finally starting openda

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What's Belgium's formation here?

Even in a back 5, leaving Onana on his own v that France midfield is kinda cruel :lol:

Onana vs Kante bringing this kind of energy…

Today’s the day for our boy @A_G it’ll be the modern day Pirlo vs England, Zidane vs Brazil and Busquets vs Germany.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hope you’re ready everyone for the footballing masterclass you’re about to see from Onana.

Hairs stood up on my arms right now.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]

Latest posts

Top Bottom