Round Of 16: France v Belgium

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Man this actually poverty and not convincing from France think Portugal can do something against them but they have Martinez as manager

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Lukaku, De Bruyne and Doku at Euro 2024...

449322324_855273459964479_5830225689955712505_n.jpg

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
I don't know how some can put France in the same category like England.

France plays much better football compared to them. They have a clear structure, but just missing a bit of quality in the final third and finishing.

IrishGooner93

France not been convincing and been boring like England but they've played better teams in fairness..and are actually creating some chances, even if not scoring much.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
When your culinary contribution to the world (casually stolen by your larger, more illustrious neighbor) is a spud boiled in grease, you deserve everything that's coming to you.
Enough about Vertonghen's skin.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
When Belgium keep play Vertonghen or Carasco they deserve to go out these guys washed up even Lukaku should be nowhere near to start. Openeda had amazing season at Leipzig de ketelare too yet both can't start

Bloodbather

Established Member

What a giant waste of time each of England and France's matches have been for the viewers.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
France and england have market value combined of 2.5 billion yet Deschamps and Southgate make it look we watching tow b*m teams

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

France v Belgium...

"I have a golden generation with a power level over 5000"
"We can play with 3, 4 or 5 at the back"
"We have picked a team this time, not just individuals"
"THIS TIME, I can't be defeated!"

220px-Vegeta_Dragon_Ball.jpg

"That's cool bro, I am just gonna beat you again"

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Trossard not getting on in a game like this when all he does is score big goals of the bench is crazy. France were probably there for the taking to some extent if the Beligan manager wasn't trying to win an idiot contest with Deschamps.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Trossard not getting on in a game like this when all he does is score big goals of the bench is crazy. France were probably there for the taking to some extent if the Beligan manager wasn't trying to win an idiot contest with Deschamps.
His dad had a pop at the Belgium manager earlier in the tournament. Seems like a personal vendetta against Trossard

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, July 13

Arsenal and Bologna are working to find a compromise on the structure of the transfer fee [Di Marzio]

Latest posts

Top Bottom