Round Of 16: France v Belgium

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Tbh allow them

belgian-liege-waffles-featured.jpg

I skirted mentioning them because of how delicious they are.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Him and Rice always have similar stats both guys the game too easy for them defensively

France with Konate at the last world cup at this stage...

4 goals conceded v the likes of Poland, Australia and a loss v Tunisia lol.

France with Saliba at this Euros so far...

Clean sheets v Holland and Belgium, plus the only goal conceded was a pen that was Upamecano's fault.

You had a good run Liverpool fans, but it's well and truly over now 👍

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Hate that stat, obviously they lost otherwise where were France in the quarters in 2021 ffs!

Kante and Pogba got bodied by Xhaka, rest.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]
Top Bottom