Round Of 16: Germany v Denmark

Bloodbather

Established Member

Germany are by far the most complete side at this Euros. Tactically flexible, can play quick or slowed and controlled, aggressive, powerful, quick can dig in and defend, dominate and play on the counter. Meanwhile France and England struggling for balance, Spain look good but unconvinced.
I think Spain look slightly better in terms of overall play, but their lack of goalscoring might cost them at some point. That Italy game was concerning in that sense - complete masterclass of possession football but they only won 1-0 on an own goal. Germany isn't the most clinical side either, but they're better.

Think they're playing in the Quarters barring a Georgia upset, should be a fun game.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm still not totally convinced by Germany next game could make them favorite if they win Spain been best team this euros

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

Look at the touch he takes before he strikes. That’s what messes up his whole angle.

I duno, the ball kept in the same lane and he couldn't come inside with tracking defenders, had to stay a bit outside. It wasn't that bad.

Anyway , his missed lobbed attempt earlier was worse

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

All @Farzad does on here is complain about Kai starting for Germany (I don't know why he even cares as he's not a German fan, so why even watch them if you hate a player so much lol) and pretend he has had sex with like a billion women ranging from Antarctica to the Moon ffs.

Meanwhile here's Kai's response to him, after scoring to help his team to the quarters and married to an actual real woman...

7809950a-09ef-4505-acb9-587be637f258_text.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Neuer has been massive for Germany in key moments so far, you just back him in the big parts of the game.

UpTheGunners did banter me pretty well when I brought it up in the Raya thread to be fair, but feel my point stands...you wouldn't back our keepers like that and you need them for trophies.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐

Look at the touch he takes before he strikes. That’s what messes up his whole angle.
It's not a perfect touch and did remind me of that one from Giroud where he almost ruined that Özil backheel assist but it wasn't as bad, took it away from the defenders lane and needed an excellent save from the keeper.

Also shot came in the 94th minute after a another 60 yard sprint. Plenty to criticise him for on other days but that was a decent performance overall.

Thrice

Neuer has been massive for Germany in key moments so far, you just back him in the big parts of the game.

UpTheGunners did banter me pretty well when I brought it up in the Raya thread to be fair, but feel my point stands...you wouldn't back our keepers like that and you need them for trophies.
He looked really shaky before the tournament. To the point where most people even wanted him replaced by ter Stegen. Many thought of Neuer as the weak link.

But it looks like there's still gas in that old tank.

All @Farzad does on here is complain about Kai starting for Germany (I don't know why he even cares as he's not a German fan, so why even watch them if you hate a player so much lol) and pretend he has had sex with like a billion women ranging from Antarctica to the Moon ffs.

Meanwhile here's Kai's response to him, after scoring to help his team to the quarters and married to an actual real woman...

7809950a-09ef-4505-acb9-587be637f258_text.gif

Just put him in ignore. The less attention he gets
The better.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, July 13

Arsenal and Bologna are working to find a compromise on the structure of the transfer fee [Di Marzio]

Latest posts

Top Bottom