GRa2BTqX0AAAKC4

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Martinez singing the national anthem :lol: :lol:

This guy is such a joke.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Savouring these moments getting to see the 🐐. This could be his 3rd last international tournament. Privileged to be witnessing him.

A_G

Lost A Bet
BBC commentator criticising the Frankfurt pitch already 👀

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Damn wasn't paying enough attention in the Superbru, ffs.

Meant to pick France to win 2-1 and Portugal to win 3-1, but did the former to win.3-1 and the latter 2-1... already cost myself an extra 0.5 with that, hope I haven't cost myself more after this game.

• Popcorn
Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'm surprised Ronaldo didn't punch Bruno in the face with amount of complaining at his teammates he does ffs

Trilly

All views posted are NOT my own
Trusted ⭐

Leao having a good game and this thread is silent…
A lot of people don’t really care about the football at this euros and just wanna push agendas.

This is actually one of the better games yet it’s crickets in here.

• Goal
Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]

Latest posts

Top Bottom