Round Of 16: Portugal v Slovenia

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Bit of a downer when the quarter final with Spain and Germany seems to be the real final.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
He worked so hard and caused problems no
Oh so NOW you gonna rate hard work and winning duels?

Cba Ugh GIF by Hollyoaks

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Belgium for sure. At least Portugal got over the line and won it but Belgium and probably Netherlands have been fraudulent.

The Dutch with all that talent in the 00s always seemed to choke.
Belgium and England.
What I meant as fraud is winning despite being poor. Belgium never really did anything useful.

Agree with England. Their finals and semi final appearances recently were pretty fraudulent.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Belgium for sure. At least Portugal got over the line and won it but Belgium and probably Netherlands have been fraudulent.

The Dutch with all that talent in the 00s always seemed to choke.

Obviously greatest football day of my life but that 2016 game permanently affected the legacies of guys like Alderweireld, KDB, Hazard and Kompany to me.

Ramsey absolutely played that entire Belgian midfield off the park solo. Legacy game for him on the other hand.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Portugal should bench Ronaldo against France if they're serious, but we know they won't

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Obviously greatest football day of my life that 2016 game permanently affected the legacies of guys like Alderweireld, KDB, Hazard and Kompany to me.

Ramsey absolutely played that entire Belgian midfield off the park solo. Legacy game for him on the other hand.

That’s why I can’t really rate some of those Belgium players on the international scene or just in pressurised moments. KDB choked as he usually does when things got a bit tekky.

Robson Kanu was a handful for some of those so called “greats” 💀

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Ronaldo crying is tantamount to when Alexander The Great cried because there were no more worlds to conquer. Even when greatness has achieved greatness, there is always a yearning for something more. Oh well, old man needs to pack it up and accept his place as Messi's *****.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That’s why I can’t really rate some of those Belgium players on the international scene or just in pressurised moments. KDB choked as he usually does when things got a bit tekky.

Robson Kanu was a handful for some of those so called “greats” 💀

They actually took the Joe Allen Xavi/Pirlo memes seriously ffs.

Will say though Ramsey deserves way more respect than what he has. When it actually mattered he was there…

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
IMG_1462.jpegWhat a summer this is looking for me. Drake getting outed as a sex offender and an absent father (again). And now Ronaldo is having a mental breakdown on live tv. Someone call up that Tunisian girl from Qatar 2022, we got a new meme on our hands.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, July 13

Arsenal and Bologna are working to find a compromise on the structure of the transfer fee [Di Marzio]

Latest posts

Top Bottom