Round Of 16: Portugal v Slovenia

Gn1212

ITK Police 👮
Feel for Sesko, career defining moment type stuff to miss that, hope he can bounce back.
Any player that's worth a damn uses that moment as motivation.

Thought he had a great game tbh. Worked with a bunch of hopeless balls and almost always made something out of them.

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
This is really opening up for England their draw was a virtual invitation to final. But England can c.ck it up against anyone. I will be rooting for them to get through as the rest of their half if anyone goes to final will be a huge underdog

A_G

Lost A Bet
His speed is also very impressive for his frame. He give some Haaland vibes.
If he was signed, it would’ve been for his profile and potential despite the fact that A-M expects him to be the finished article at 21.

Jamie99

Player:Ødegaard
I wonder the legions of thoughts that went through CR7's head when he missed that PK. He probably was thinking about how that was it for him the the rest of the old guard; being eliminated by a team like Slovenia. Also having known and played against Oblak for years, he must have felt that going into shootouts was as good as Portugal being out, which must have compounded the matter.

I suppose when you carry the weight of a nation on your shoulders with so much expectations placed on you, and waiting criticisms from so many quarters, sometimes your emotions become uncontrollable. I've not seen CR7 cry that much for a long time.

However, no matter what one thinks about CR7, one can't argue about his commitment and passion to the beautiful game and his national team. Same passion he applies at every club he's played. Perhaps why quite a lot of upcoming players reference him as a role model.

Now, that's something special that very few have!

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I wonder the legions of thoughts that went through CR7's head when he missed that PK. He probably was thinking about how that was it for him the the rest of the old guard; being eliminated by a team like Slovenia. Also having known and played against Oblak for years, he must have felt that going into shootouts was as good as Portugal being out, which must have compounded the matter.

I suppose when you carry the weight of a nation on your shoulders with so much expectations placed on you, and waiting criticisms from so many quarters, sometimes your emotions become uncontrollable. I've not seen CR7 cry that much for a long time.

However, no matter what one thinks about CR7, one can't argue about his commitment and passion to the beautiful game and his national team. Same passion he applies at every club he's played. Perhaps why quite a lot of upcoming players reference him as a role model.

Now, that's something special that very few have!
He's a rapist mate

Jamie99

Player:Ødegaard
He's a rapist mate
Well, that's one gray area I try not to draw conclusions on. He may or may not have done it, and with no conviction by the court where the case was tried, coupled with out of court settlements made to the alleged victim in question, I don't see why one should conclude otherwise. He may have done it or she saw an opportunity to rip off a superstar. We may never know.

Having been around friends who have shared their experiences and had to lose so much due to legal battles with the female gender with a motive of ripping them off (I'm talking about even love partners, how much more a one night stand) - especially with the current Feminism hysteria running wild - I'd say when it comes to such matters one has to have all the facts in order to make the right judgment.

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]

Latest posts

Top Bottom