Round Of 16: Romania v Netherlands

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
What a draw. Third in the group, awful football, and here we are.

Will probably lose though :lol:

If Koeman starts the whole PSV gang again its gonna be hard.
De Ligt instead of De Vrij
Gravenberch instead of Veerman
Frimpong instead of Malen

And i am even thinking about Blind instead of Schouten. 🤣

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
If Koeman starts the whole PSV gang again its gonna be hard.
De Ligt instead of De Vrij
Gravenberch instead of Veerman
Frimpong instead of Malen

And i am even thinking about Blind instead of Schouten. 🤣

It's truly unfathomable that he keeps playing Wijnaldum ahead of Gravenberch. We miss Koopmeiners and De Jong, the other guys aren't good enough. Van Dijk not showing up doesn't help either.

I felt Malen played well, keep him on.

HollandGooner

Established Member

It's truly unfathomable that he keeps playing Wijnaldum ahead of Gravenberch. We miss Koopmeiners and De Jong, the other guys aren't good enough. Van Dijk not showing up doesn't help either.

I felt Malen played well, keep him on.

What about Blind? I know he is finished but at least he has expierence at top level and wont panic under pressure like Schouten and Veerman. I would opt for Blind-Gravenberch-Simons.

Kuroske

I will be surprised if Koemand does not line up his old soldier Wijnaldum in the starting 11. The midfield will be Schouten, Reijnders and Wijnaldum.

Dumfries will also play at RB as Geertruida did not made a good impression on him although it was not his fault.

I really hope we get our ass kicked by Romania and that Koeman steps down otherwise we are stuck with him for another 2 years.

HollandGooner

Established Member

I will be surprised if Koemand does not line up his old soldier Wijnaldum in the starting 11. The midfield will be Schouten, Reijnders and Wijnaldum.

Dumfries will also play at RB as Geertruida did not made a good impression on him although it was not his fault.

I really hope we get our ass kicked by Romania and that Koeman steps down otherwise we are stuck with him for another 2 years.

Simons has to play amazing talent Koeman just need to use him correctly.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Same as most of the players at his disposal.

He destroyed Veerman's confidence with his "tactic"

Using v/d Ven as left back is a waste.

Not using Frimpong is criminal.

He had to do something, Veerman was one of a few who played ****. It wasn't a 4/10 performance, it was a 0/10.

BBF

Dutch struggling without Lord Weghorst as Depay stinks up the gaff again.

Make it happen Ron.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Didn’t expect Gakpo to become the mvp this tournament, he’s in fine form.

Dutch ahead but sad watching this. Remember when the Dutch had ballers. Instead of van Basten, Gullit, Robben and Bergkamp we get this hot mess.

A_G

Lost A Bet
WTH is that Romanian don wearing on his head
GRfs-VUXgAAGXJZ

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Good job Gakpo is at Liverpool & not still in the Dutch league.
If he wasn't this forum would be dropping 80m to bring to the carpet😁.

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]

Latest posts

Top Bottom